109

I fan my face with my hands when Lou takes over with an actual fan. I'm sat on this studio chair in a fluffy robe and the underwear I have to wear with my dress.

She just sprayed my face with setting spray after doing my make up. I'm actually shitting it now. We have less than an hour until we leave. Harry said we can be fashionably late so he's pushing the leaving time back a little bit.

"Just keep calm babe, it'll be okay" Lou smiles stroking the back of my hair. I let out a big huff and close my eyes as she continues to dry my face from the wet surface.

I haven't seen Harry in like an hour. He's been getting ready downstairs and then he's having a few pre drinks with Adam. Mitch, Sarah and Clare are meeting Harry there as they're going to go with him to collect the award if they win.

The house is manic. Me and Lou are in the bedroom on the top floor where we've been getting me ready. Harrys got two photographers taking casual photos of us so they can go on his social media so they've been drifting in and out. Paul's also here, along with three other security men, David was here running Harry through some pointers and there's also some members of Harrys crew downstairs along with Adam. Harry was adamant that he wanted his crew with him for pre drinks even though they weren't invited because he knows he couldn't do it without them.

"You're going to look so good" Lou chuckles putting the fan down and looking straight on at my face. "Okay, I've kept it natural because I know that's how you like it and you look lovely with minimal on anyway. I'm just going to put your hair in a tight tidy bun" she smiles and twists m seat to face her massive fold up mirror.

"Lou I'm so scared" I mutter and Lou chuckles starting to run her fingers through my hair.

"I know but Harry will be with you the whole time so any worries, he's there" she smiles and starts to straighten my hair.

After 20 minutes my hair was up into a nest bum on the ball of my head. Lou pops some white dangling earrings in my eyes and a silver barred necklace and walks to the wardrobe where the dress is hung in a outfit covering sheet to stop any harm getting to it.

I take a deep breath as Lou cheekily grins in my direction as she pulls the dress off the top of the wardrobe. I swallow standing up and walking carefully over to her side pulling the robe off me letting it drop on the bed.

I'm wearing a Marchesa Notte Cape Gown in white worth around £880. It's fitted around my whole body showing off the bump nicely but it doesn't stand out. People will definitely notice. I don't think anyone really realises how big of a thing this is going to be. I feel like I'm the only person who is actually freaking out visually by this whole experience.

Lou zips the back up letting the cape of the arms drop by my side

Lou zips the back up letting the cape of the arms drop by my side. She stands back and claps her hands together.

"You literally look like... an angel" she winks and squeals excitedly. I can't help but smile at her comment, I think getting compliments really boosts anyone's confidence but it really makes me happy when people compliment me.