Chapter 9: "Murder Victims"

"Lilly, what are you doing here?"

I pulled my hand away from the door and turned around. My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly agape. I'm sure I looked like a goldfish.

Blond hair! That's the first thing I noticed. I've never been happier to see blond hair.

Will! Oh my dear lord bread monster... it's Will.

"I couldn't sleep," I said awestruck.

"Oh," he smiled, "well let's go inside and I'll make you some breakfast." He was so animated. And always happy even at four something in the morning.

...

4:20...

BLAZE IT!

Shut up Lilly it's too early for this!

Well, my bad self-conscious for being weird.

"Ok," I sighed. I really wanted to know what was in that shed-thing. I will find out eventually, cue the dramatic music panning over my face as it fades into black and the credits roll.

Lilly really! I knew you were weird when you are sleep deprived but really?

Hey, you're me so...

"Earth to Lilly" I blinked, Will was waving his calloused hand in front of my face. "Aww you so cute," he squeaked, I assume he was trying to sound like a girl. Will pinched my cheeks. I scrunched my nose and pulled away from his hands, "OH MY GOSH!" he rubbed the crinkles on my nose, "You look like a cute little mouse."

"Mice are gross," I looked at him in disgust.

"What eva'!" He wagged his finger in my face and strode off. I couldn't help but giggle. After I laughed Will visibly looked brighter, I think when people laugh at his jokes he gets more energy.

-

-

-

I'm currently eating the scrambled eggs Will made. It's obvious how close Will and Noah are, considering Will moves around the kitchen like it's his own house. Will cooked with impressive ease. He only made me a plate and then respectfully retreated somewhere deeper into the house.

I ate my last egg. I got up from the tall stool in front of the bar and made my way to the sink, I ran my hand along the smooth marble as I walked. I turned the water on and began rinsing the plate and fork.

Exhaustion slowly crept into my moving hands. My eyelids began to drift shut on their own accord. I placed the dishes carefully in the sink and slowly walked upstairs.

...

Where is my room?

Shit... it's too early for this. I remember where Adeline's gorgeous room is and considering I'd rather not sleep alone tonight I'll go in there with her.

-

-

-

I climbed into the soft sheets of Adeline's bed. Even though we've only been friends for a few weeks I felt like I've known her my whole life.

"Lilly," She mumbled patting the bed trying to find me," whats wrong?"

"Nothing, I couldn't sleep," I curled into a ball, wrapping my arms around my self.

"Oh well, good night," she buried her face into her pillow and fell soundlessly back to sleep.

I closed my eyes letting the exhaustion of tonight take me.

-

-

-

I woke up to a tickling sensation on my nose. I scrunched my nose not wanting to move. Despite my efforts, the tickling sensation wouldn't stop. I lifted my hand to scratch it.

I sat straight up in the bed.

Shaving cream was on my hand. My eyes trailed along the bed and along two pairs of legs to find my murder victims. Zane and WIll were laughing their *sses off.

"Oh your dead," I jumped up from the bed successfully throwing the covers on top of Adeline and waking her up.

"Whats going on!" she screeched, but I weasnt paying attention I was already sprinting after the two sucidal boys.

We went up and down stairs, right and left. Finally I had cornered them in a dead end. They were trapped in a hallway.

I smirked a blood thirst grin. I cocked my hand back and was ready to let the remainder of the shaving cream on my hand fly.

The two were blubbering idiots, just how I wanted them. I let the white substance fly.

The shaving cream never met its target. Instead it hit Noah, who was walking out of a room in the hall, square in the face.

Well sh*t...

***************************************************************

Oh my...

It's been a while...

Did you miss me?

Do you still like me? And forgive me?

...

So... my life.... what has been happening..Well, I sometimes just think about how I don't want to be here but I don't want to die. Idk...

WELL THAT"S DEPRESSING!

on a happier note.... umm I can't think of anything..

Anything happy and exciting happen to you?

Ok so this chapter wasn't very long but I'm most likely going to post another one pretty soon.

Vote.Comment.Share.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day.

See ya later my loves!