Chapter 1

Cherish Pov:
My Alarm goes of at 7:00 am ,I get up and Go get in the shower .Once I get out I Dry off and do my hygiene Stuff.I put on my Grey PINK Leggings with my white shirt with words written on it and my white  yeezy's I spray some Victoria Secret perfume apply lip gloss.I grabbed my iPhone6 and hopped inside my all white BMW m3.

I'm on my way to school blasting Solar eclipse by NBA young boy .
Back in 8 grade I swear I Anit have a thing
Since I got money I swear it Anit Been the same
Got money in my pockets diamonds in my chain
As I pull up to school I see my Bestfriend ,Chasity running Towards me ."Gurll u won't believe with this nigga Chad did"She said.Before she could say anything else the bell rung.We headed to first period.As I walked in I saw Ms.Perfect ,Isabella Sitting in my seat."Move outta my seat"I said ."Who she talking to ?"she said as she looked around .If this Rat don't get out my seat in 1.5 seconds she gon get popped. "You rat"I said .She started laughing and turned around , I just walked
to the back and grabbed yelling Chasity and sat down not paying any attention.

After school
I Hopped in my car and heading to my Dad's trap (He's a drug dealer)once I pull up I go to the door and do the secret knock.This Caramel ,Nice waves big beard guy came to the door.He was about 6"3.

Isaiah Pov
Wasssup my niggas I'm Isaiah ,I'm 20 years old and I'm the youngest known drug dealer in Compton,California.I have A mansion on the good side of the hood.

I heard the secret knock at the trap door and I opened it to this Lighskinned caramel girl she had curves and she Had black hair and it stopped at her shoulder. Shawty was bad. "Are u gonna stare or let me in"she said ."oh my bad ma "I said .As she was walking I couldn't help but stare at her ass.That thing was jiggling everytime she took a step.

"Are u coming back so we can finish"This hoe ,I call my girlfriend, Shonda, she cute and all but she a hoe.  I honestly don't care because I fuck around a lot bc this hoe pussy is loose as fuck! "Yeah give me a min"I said. Now that I seen that baddie walked in,I thought to myself .I walked to the back where boss was and walked in."Nigga you supposed to knock first !" Boss said."My bad"I said .I looked over and saw the same girl sitting on one of the black leather couches ,Doing her homework.She looked up and rolled her eyes .fuck wrong with her."Isaiah this is my Daughter ,Cherish.Cherish this is Isaiah"He said ,"Nice to Meet you ma "I said ."yeah yeah,hi "she said with a attitude.I dapped him up and left .

Once I got home I took a shower and put on my wife beater and basketball shorts ,with my grey Durag.And took one for the gram

Isaiahtheaman:ya fav thug 🅱️😈🤟🏾Yungboss_ej:Bro🤟🏾Shondathe_baddest:HMU 💦😏MoneyChas3r_Cj:naw I'm the fav thug nigga 🤟🏾😂Tonidat_thug:🅱️ro 🤟🏾😈Thatgirl

Yungboss_ej:Bro🤟🏾
Shondathe_baddest:HMU 💦😏
MoneyChas3r_Cj:naw I'm the fav thug nigga 🤟🏾😂
Tonidat_thug:🅱️ro 🤟🏾😈
Thatgirl.Cherish:"thug"😂
  After looking at all my comments I noticed Cherish comment why did she mean by "thug".I shook it off and sleep took over my body.

Please vote and comment
This is my first book and I wrote it on my phone

Cherish outfit in the mm