Chapter 17

Continuing chapter 16 hospital scene
Cherish Pov:
"Okay "He said
I left out the room and called his mother then I'm guessing she called the rest of the family.I was so happy!That Isaiah was awake.I stayed at the hospital a little while longer.
"How are you feeling"I asked while laying next to him
"I'm good knowing you're right her by my side"He said
"And I just wanted to let you know that I feel the same way about you too.Ever since I met you.I had an soft spot for you.I have never I mean never felt this way about an female.So Cherish May u be my girl?"He asked
I looked at him and nodded my head before snores filled the hospital room.
Cameron Pov
Hey wassup My name is Cameron and I'm Isaiah younger brother.Im only 19.I know y'all probably wondering why I'm not at the hospital and all that other stuff well it's an long story...
"Well when our dad died our mom was very depressed when Isaiah was 16 and I was 15 we both hit drug business.When Isaiah found out he wanted me to Quit I refused and kept doing it..That's when I regretted not listening.Me and my homeboys was given an assignment to over to an House and get the drugs that they owed us and too rob them since we was low on money.So we loaded up headed over there.When we got over there I went to the door and picked the lock..When we walked in we saw 2 girls on the couch sleep one of them looked 15...and the other one looked 13."
"We closed the door and one of them popped up quickly aimed my gun at her."if you scream I would shoot"I said I'm guessing her sister heard us and ended up screaming.I pistoled whipped her I tied both of them up.
"Honey girls"are y'all okay
I heard and lady coming down the steps one of my homeboys grabbed her and tied her along with the two girls.I walked over two them and room a good look at them.
"Where's your father?Money?"I asked
"We do-Don't know he's on business trip"The older lady said while looking up the stairs
"Is there something u wanna tell me"I said
"You're a fucking bitch"I heard one of the younger one say
I went over there and I slapped both of them because the other was laughing.
"Now we can do this the hard way or the easy way"I said
"What do we have to do with this!We don't sale drug or kill people for power!"one of the girls said
I looked over and seen the other had untied herself and was trying to untie her daughter.I grabbed the lady by the neck slung her into the wall.I beat and kicked and slapped and punched her.Until I felt like she learned her lesson that I'm not to be fucked with.
I then pistoled whipped her a good 5 times.I Then heard gunshots and saw the biggest kingpin in Compton.We ran out only for me to be shot in the chest which later put me in a coma.I was in a coma for about 3 months.My brother was disappointed in me and stopped claiming me as his brother.I later disappeared and I am living in New York.I heard about him getting shot and wanted to go and check up on him.

Isaiah Pov
I'm so ready to leave out of This hospital.I am so happy I am up.But the doctors told me I need to rest.Im happy to be leaving outta here with my new girl.I really scared to be in a relationship due to the fact of my hoe-wish ways and I just want to let her know if I hurt her I don't mean it intentionally.We finally left the hospital.Once we reached my house she helped inside and went upstairs and sat on the bed.
"What's wrong"She asked
"Nothing I'm just I don't know scared.Because I feel like I'm going to hurt you and if I do it I don't mean it intentionally."I said
"It's okay and I know u won't mean intentionally"she said while rubbing back and kissing me and that's how my night went.And tommorow going to be even better an nigga Turing 21!!

Please vote and comment
I didnt proofread!!!So excuse any mistakes!!