Chapter 31

2 years later ..
Cherish P.O.V
" okay and even if i did he still not seeing his child" I told celeste over the phone .

" that's not right , you let chad see him , and y'all not even together" she said smartly
" yeah chad didn't have my baby around stripper and hookers doing drugs , imma call you back" i said hanging up .

I turned off the tv and hopped into my car to get my child from daycare .

I now live in Miami , Florida with my Two year old son , Díor Pierre Willams . I had him October 23 , 2017
I had to get away from California it was just too much toxicity . For one , Chad ended up going to jail behind charges he took for his homeboy . I tried to work things out with him , but it was too stressful and difficult so we had to spilt . But I still go to visit him and let my baby see him . Isiah is no longer allowed to see my baby . I let Dior go with him one weekend and people were sending pictures and videos of him around strippers and drugs .

After that I packed up our bags and left California. I only informed Chad , Celeste , and My dad . He has been trying to get in touch but I won't allow it . I heard he doing good and he dating somebody . As i drove down the road i seen big palm trees and busy roads , and the sound of Giveon voice played through my speakers . Pulling up to Dior's daycare , i walked inside and signed him out .

" Ms . Williams? Can i speak with you?" The Manager asked

" Yes Of course" I said walking into her office

" So for the past 3 days , I had to right up Dior for kicking a girl" She said

" Okay well that's not like Dior , Did she hit him first?" I asked

" She says but we don't tolerate any violence" she said

" okay well he was defending hisself , can i get my child now?" i said

" yes you may" she said before leading me to the door .

I woke up to my phone ringing around 2 A.M . I grabbed and it said no caller ID , I declined before going back to sleep . I heard it ringing again and I didn't look at the contact before . I said hello before hearing breathing , I said it again and they hung up . I heard my doorbell and froze .. I checked on Dior and grabbed my gun and went to the door .

" Who is it" i said holding the gun

" who is it" i said with more bass in my voice .

I went to turn away before somebody kicked the door , I screamed before running towards dior room , I ran in and locked the door . I quickly grabbed him and put him in the closet and told him not to say anything . I heard the door knob turn before hearing the voice i never wanted to hear again

" you missed me baby?"

vote and comment !
did y'all miss me ?
excuse any mistakes .