Chapter 30

isiah p.o.v
i ran out the hotel to my car , i hopped in and went to the location , that i knew i shouldn't be going to . I was doing a 75 in a 55 and i didn't care about the pigs catching me . i pulled into the condos and parked as fast as i can .  i went to me and tae my messages before i seen i was standing right in front of the building . i put on my clothes , before knocking on the door .
" who is - who is it " i heard that fuck nigga voice
i didn't say nothing until i seen the door swang open and there was my baby in a robe and that clown nigga in just some boxers .
" isiah ?" she asked
" yes it's me baby , i miss you so much , i'm so sorry i cheated on you , i love you -
" you need to leave , right now isaiah, what are you high on ? you need to leave and stop stalking me "
i went to grab her hand before i was forcefully pushed back
" you heard my ole lady, you need to leave , i'll hate to beat your ass in front of her " chad said
i looked at cherish before walking down the stairs and getting back into the car .

i arrived back to the hotel & went inside the room . Angel was laying on the bed , but all her stuff was packed up . i went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror before a single tear ran down my face , i felt like rod wave . I pulled out my plastic bag before putting 3 lines on the counter , i pulled out my rolled up dollar bill , before i could lean down i felt a hard snack to my face .
" wtf-
" SO YOU DOING CRACK NOW?! HUH ! you doing crack ? what the hell is wrong with you!! you fucking junkie " angel said
i pulled her by her hair before punching her in the stomach . i did my three lines before leaving out the hotel .
the next morning
cherish p.o.v
" put it on him make em wanna marry me" i stood in front of chad while moving my hips to the tiktok sound
" you a trip mamas "he said while looking at the video with me
" sooo wassup with you and bitch boy "
" nothing , just my baby father , and he be stalking me and shit" i said while putting on my  25mm mink lashes .
i grabbed my purse and keys to get ready to go to my doctor appointment . I applied lip gloss and looked in the full body mirror . you a bad bitch .  i told myself .
" you coming ?" i asked chad
" nah i gotta go to the studio , but make sure you send some videos and i'll take you out to eat afterwards "
" ooo okay daddy " i said while kissing him
i headed out the door and made sure i texted isaiah
Isiah .
me :the appointment is at 3
me : be on time
Isiah : shit i forgot cherish
me: did i ask ? be one time thank you .
i hopped in the car and made sure my bluetooth connected . I decided to play " cut it out " by tink . I arrived to the doctors office and went inside to check in , i seen isaiah and waved at him and sat down . 
daddy. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤍
me :i'm here
daddy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤍:ok bbygirl i love you
me:iloveyou more.
CHERISH WILLIAMS
I grabbed my purse and went to the back .

After the doctor left , i cleaned up and sent chad pictures of my ultrasound.
daddy 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤍
me: Attachment : 1 image
Me: 🥰🥰🥰
daddy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤍: look at lil baby .🤍😘
"so am i your baby daddy or him ? " isaiah said
i looked at him like he was crazy and snapped a picture before uploading it to my snapchat story . i turned only for isaiah to snatch the phone out my hand .
" the fuck you do that for " i growled
" why the fuck you send him pictures of the ultrasound for ? you barely send me pictures " he yelled
" you come to appointments dumbass , stop yelling " i said grabbing my purse and making sure i have everything .
i went to the front desk and checked out . Afterwards i got onto the elevator and isaiah slid in before the door closed . I felt him staring a hole in my face , i rolled my eyes .
" i miss you " he said
" ok " i said while checking to see if chad texted me
"i'm sorry for everything, cheating , lying . i'm sorry i miss you so much baby , i'm depressed , i can't sleep , i don't know what to do with my life " he said while i seen tears roll down his eyes .
" ok and i don't care . you didn't care before , so now it's my time . i could care less . karma's a bitch -" before i could even finish his lips crashed onto me . i quickly pulled away , before hurrying out the elevator . I quickly  pulled into Red Lobster before snapping a picture and posting to the gram .

 I quickly  pulled into Red Lobster before snapping a picture and posting to the gram

liked by majornine_ , nicole3xx , and 120,000 more
cherishthee.barbie : got you sprung off 🍭
view 5,000 comments
majornine_ : 🍭🖤baby
nicole3xx: ♾♾💕
jhenéaiko : 💕
cherishthee .barbie : @jheneaiko 🤩🤩

imma end it right here
vote and comment!