Chapter 29

1 month later .
Cherish p.o.v
" take the picture shawty "
" you not gon smile for meee or look at the camera ?pleaseee " i said
" noo , i'm only posting on instagram cause of your sexy ass "
" fine " i said as i blushed

v" take the picture shawty " " you not gon smile for meee or look at the camera ?pleaseee " i said " noo , i'm only posting on instagram cause of your sexy ass "" fine " i said as i blushed

liked by cherishthee.barbie , ball_greezy, and 120,000,000 more
majornine_ : take yo time with my love 🖤
view 1200 comments
cherishthee.barbie : 🖤🖤🥰
ball_greezy : young nigga 🖤💪🏾
pyt.jas : bronem' 🐙🖤

" can we please go now bae ?" i asked
" yea cmon fat ass " he said while locking up the house . We walked down the hallway to the elevator. As we entered the elevator there was a group of girls that automatically recognized Chad and started to take pictures . After they got done we head to the car so we can go the Juicy Crab . I looked over at him before grabbing his face and smiling , my life had been so at ease this past month , and i'm soo happy . I met chad or majornine as everybody know , when i was at the mall one day , he bumped into me and made me drop my chick Fil-A . I cussed his ass out so bad , but he made it up to me by buying it again . A couple days later i was on the way to jas house and my tire went flat , he was driving past and helped me , After that we exchanged numbers . We been going out for a couple of weeks and i love it . As for as me and isaiah we are just friends and co-parent for our little one . I heard he got another girlfriend but i could care less . The only thing i'm worried about is my child and my man .

Isiah p.o.v
" bestfriend take the picture "
" smile let me see them teeth girl " i said as i laughed
" no take the picture"
" you better post on instagram " i said smirking

v" bestfriend take the picture " " smile let me see them teeth girl " i said as i laughed " no take the picture"" you better post on instagram " i said smirking

liked by , trinarockstarr , thereal.isiah , and 21,000 more
hecraves_A: she ain't in it for the fame 📽😛
view 2,000 comments
trinarockstarr: pretty girl 🥰
dxddylexx_: bestfriend 😛
thereal.isiah : bestie 🤟🏾💕

" order the food i need to use the bathroom " i told angel . i turned on my phone and went to my messages

Cherish/mylove🥰🦋😘
me i know with another nigga
me: cherish i'll kill him n you
me : i'm sorry
me you forever mines
read 9:12pm
me : now you gon leave me on read ?
me: cherish
cherish : LEAVE ME ALONE BLOCKED!!
I pulled out my plastic bag , retrieving the white substance , i put a line on the sink before i pulled out my rolled dollar bill . I did the whole line before closing my eyes and putting my head back . i cleaned up and went back to the lobby with angel , I met her at a smoke party i went to . We not together, but we do fuck from time to time . She know not to get another nigga or i'll beat the fuck outta her . nah i'm jp but she know what's up .

" hey what you ordered " i asked putting my arm around and sniffling
" the same thing we always get " she said looking at her phone .
" what took you so long " she asked
" business" i said as i grabbed her butt.
We ate our ardy's before heading out the door , back to our hotel room . When we got there she plopped down on the bed and started watching riverdale (*i was about to ball my eyes when i thought jughead died but back to the story ). I went to the bathroom and checked to see if cherish snap score went up or if she posted on her story . After that i decided to take a shower , I hooked up my phone to the bluetooth and got in the shower .

After i got out , i went back to where angel was at and seen her rolling up . I dropped my towel before putting on some grey sweats and a black t-shirt . I went to my bag and got out some socks and put them on before flopping down on the bed . I looked up at the ceiling and mind was wandering . I thought about cherish and how much pain i caused her and i know she miserable without me , i know she can't be happy with that rapper dude .  I just wanted to be back together , like the old days . The thought of her made me get aroused . I sat up and looked angel and imagined her as cherish . I pulled her towards me and started kissing her neck and rubbing all over her body . i took off my joggers and make her arch that back . I slid in , but she ain't compare to cherish she was a lil more dry and her arch was trash . I laid on my back and let her get on top .
" get on top cherish " i moaned in her ear
" i know you ain't call me that bitch name " she said hopping off
" my bad angel "
" nah ," she said putting on her clothes .
i don't know what the fuck took over me , but next thing i know i was sending blows to her face . I got up before grabbing my clothes and running out the hotel room .

to be continued..
vote and comment !!
i hope y'all enojoyed !
when is y'all birthday ?
mines is october 16 , 🦋-
management 🙈