Chapter 3

Isaiah Pov :
I woke up to see big v (Boss,Cherish and Celeste dad),Ej,Cj,Toni,my mom,sister,Cherish shocker,And this girl I used to fuck with named Celeste .I sat up and my mom ran over to me applying kisses all over my face.Okay mama I'm fine.I said .Boy shut the hell up,I told you about all this gang mess.she said .I mentally rolled my eyes my mom has told me over and over she wants me to end the gang life ,I just can't stop.

Everybody left and it was just me and Cherish in the room .She was sleep.i examined her outfit she on a red and black puma outfit with all black puma's.She was beautiful.Hold what Am I talking about I just hit and go I'm not ready to be in a relationship.Are u gonna keep staring or say something.She asked .Oh my bad ma I said .Its not ma it's Cherish .She said with an attitude.Whats with the attitude .i asked I don't have an attitude ,she said while rolling her eyes.Yo,ca- I gco *got cut off*By me getting an text

Jada💦🖕🏾👯‍♀️:Come over 😏
Me:be there in 20
Jada💦👯‍♀️🖕🏾:Hurry

While you was texting ha hoes the doctors said you can go home u just have to sign the discharge paper ,Come on Celeste I'm ready she said.I They was walking me and Cherish made eye contact.

I was heading over to Jada house.I pulled up in less than 20 mins.I knocked on the door and she came to the door with an all black lingerie set on.She took me to the back and you know what happens after that .

Chasity Pov :
Yass you know a ratchet bitch had to get a Pov .

Anyways I'm a Carmel light-skinned thick girl.Im about 5'2 and have a nice size butt.I have a boyfriend his name is Chad ,But right now he being an pain in the ass . I just finished getting off of the phone with bestie and she was telling me about this dude named Isaiah ,and she said that he is a thug.Now Cherish don't do thugs because of her mother .But oop let me close my mouth even tho I know what happen it's not my place.
Babbyy I heard chad .now I know got dang o well I told his this light skinned ass not to come back.
After he wanna be y'all up these hood rats faces.Chad works for Cherish dad he just took a break because he shot in the leg.And the bullet traveled and he went into a coma.
"Chasity where u at bae"he said
He came up here in no shirt and sweats ,oop I gotta go

Boring and short chapter I know
Please vote and comment
Next chapter will be more Drama