{9}

"What's your name darling?" 

The mundane looked nervous, "Allison." Izzy gave her a small smile, "You want to sit down?" Allison nodded, and sat tensely on the edge of Izzy's bed. 

"So, how do you know your Alpha?" The Shadowhunter broke the silence. "Scott? Since high school," Allison answered, "Lydia, Stiles and Scott are all eighteen-" 

"I don't want to know about them," Isabelle cut her off, "I want to know about you." Allison flushes, "W-Well I'm nineteen." Isabelle adored the way her dimples showed when she turned red. "I'm seventeen. Eighteen in two months. So, you're a hunter, like us huh?" The darker brunette grinned. 

"Sorta. I wouldn't be as good as your brother," Allison's eyes moved to the floor. Isabelle shook her head, "Doubt it. I love my brother but he probably couldn't get a shot off you if your bows were against each other."

"What do you do around here for fun?" Allison quickly changed the subject. Izzy shrugged, "Usually nothing. My mother-"

"Isabelle?" The devil herself opened the door. "Yes mother?" Isabelle straightened herself out, standing up immediately. "Why is there a girl wandering around here?" Maryse's irritated scowl somehow made the room even quieter. A girl with strawberry blond hair stepped out from behind her mother, "I'm really sorry, this place is-" 

Maryse rolled her eyes and interrupted the girl, "Just stay here. When Alexander said we were going to have visitors I wasn't expecting an entire zooful." The snooty Shadowhunter slammed the door shut. 

Isabelle visibly relaxed and Allison let out a breath she must've held. "Don't mind her. She hates everyone. Except for Jace...and Alec," Izzy sighed. "Why were you wandering Lydia?" Allison asked the girl. Lydia frowned, "That really cute blonde guy, what's his name? Jace? Anyway, he took off and left me alone in this maze." 

"Wait what? Jace just took off?" Isabelle pulled out her cell phone and quickly dialed Jace's number. "I don't...feel good. W-Where's Stiles?" 

Jace's phone went straight to voicemail, "Damn, he must've taken Clary and Stiles with him. Why?" Allison was by Lydia's side who began to lose her balance. "She's a banshee," Allison said as she steadied her friend. Izzy quickly dialed Alec's number. He picked up on the third ring. 

"Iz?"

"Oh thank god, are you okay?" Isabelle asked. 

"Decualion's got us cornered. Luke's gone. Listen, Iz, tell Jace that Deucalion is not alone."

"Jace is gone..." Izzy watched as Lydia continued to stumble against Allison, "And something's up with the banshee."

"Is Clary still watching Stiles?!"

"Clary...oh god..." Lydia's eyes suddenly rolled back into her head before her body crumpled to the floor. "Lydia!" Allison caught the banshee's head before it hit the ground. "Alec, I don't know where they are what-" The line went dead.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jace, Clary and Stiles eventually made it to Luke's apartment complex. It took a lot longer than Stiles had wanted it to, Clary was getting anxious. "What if he's dead?" She whispered, fearfully exchanging glances with her boyfriend.

"He's a werewolf Clary, seriously," Jace didn't even realize he came off so harsh but Clary let the conversation drop. 'So is Deucalion.' Stiles thought to himself. Jace stopped abruptly in front of Clary and turned to Stiles, "This is as far as you go." He then faced his girlfriend, "You need to stay with him. I wouldn't doubt that Deucalion has already caught his scent. As much as I don't want to, we need to split up." Jace was a wreck. His eyes couldn't focus on either of their faces, continuously darting up and down the building, looking for any sign of his parabatai. Alec. Oh god Alec...