Chapter 6- A Wish & a Fang

Flowerstar flicked her tail to signal Violetsoul over.

"I need to talk to you." She mewed.

Violetsoul nodded.
Flowerstar had been taking more patrols with Violetsoul and Hollypaw. The first few times Violetsoul guessed she wanted to make sure Riverclan or Windclan were gone. But when she kept going, it gave Violetsoul a different idea.

"About Hollypaw?" Violetsoul asked out loud.

"Yes. Do you think she's ready?"

Violetsoul felt her paws tingle. She nodded a little bit too quickly.

"Yes!" Violetsoul's voice squeaked.

Flowerstar purred as Violetsoul began to explain how good Hollypaw had been training; how she landed perfectly, how she was able to locate her with just scent and listening closely.

"Very well. I've spoke to Doefur, and she thinks Sharppaw is ready."

Flowerstar rose to her paws, dipped her head to Violetsoul, and left. Violetsoul could feel her pelt tingling with excitement. Hollypaw would be a warrior!

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting!"

Violetsoul hopped over to join her Brother and Cedarsky. She settled down, her tail flicking with happiness.

"I, Flowerstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice." Flowerstar flicked her tail to Sharppaw. Sharppaw's shadowy pelt shone in the moonlight as she trotted forward. "She has trained hard to understand your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in her turn."

Sharppaw let out a small squeak, but only Violetsoul heard it.

"Do you promise to uphold the code, even if costs you your life?" Flowerstar meowed.

"I do!" Sharppaw mewed.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Sharppaw, from now on, you be known as Sharpfang. Starclan your cleverness and energy."

Flowerstar rested her head on Sharpfang, as the new warrior licked her leaders shoulder respectfully. The clan chanted her name, and Hollypaw pressed her head against her Sister's.

"Congratulations!" Hollypaw smiled.

"Your turn." Flowerstar meowed.

Hollypaw's eyes widened, and a large smile grew on her face.

"I, Flowerstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand your noble code, and I commend her a warrior in her turn." Flowerstar smiled at Hollypaw's excitement. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Hollypaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Hollywish. Starclan honers you determination, for never giving up. And your bravery."

Flowerstar later her head in Hollywish's head, as Hollywish licked her shoulder.
Once again, the crowd erupted into yowls.

"Oh I'm so proud of you!" Cedarsky nuzzled her kits.

After everything from fights, to running away, Hollywish was made a warrior.