chapter ten

For anyone who reads this.first I would like to say thank you for taking the time.It's short like the rest of the story but I will be coming back to add more detail and fix grammer once I finish.This is just a tester. anyways hope you enjoy :)

comment?vote?fan? whatever you'd like!

*******************************************

Chapter ten

Ryan’s pov

The way she smiles at him like he was some precious gem.

The way she laughs at his jokes.

The way they hold hands as if it was their last resort.

The way he embraces her as if he could protect her from himself.

 The way they kiss passionately as if it there last moments together.

That good two-shoes son of a bitch angel.

It makes me sick!

It makes me want to break him limb from limb.

 I want to bash his head in repeatedly with a bulldozer.

 Then stab him until his body becomes an unrecognizable blob.

And then throw him off the Eiffel tower and then burn him into ashes.

Then feed the ashes to god!!!

Those low life angels.

I curse the heavens.

I will have my way someday.

I will obtain Arianna

And I WILL UNLEASH HELL IN HEAVEN!!!

Jeydon is an ASSHOLE!!!

Let’s see who tried to kill her mother?

The sweet little fucker Jeydon.

Who saved her mother?

Oh yeah that’s right none other than the horrid demon Ryan.

That should me!

After all I’ve done!!

She should be with me!

She should be caressing me.

She should be holding my hand!

She should be kissing me!

She should be loving me.

I can offer her everything what can he do he’s been killing her in every damn life!

But not this time this time Arianna will be mine.

*flashback*

Flying with my black wings stretch out the max. I smelled human.

 Delicious human flesh.

I let my true nature come out.

Fangs out ready for a bite.

Horns out ready to make the poor creature fear for their lives.

 Claws out ready to rip the humans heart out.

That’s the one thing about demons we can’t live on earth without hearts it’s in our nature we hunt humans on earth and take out their hearts for food.

I step behind the human and do what any demon likes to do play with their food. I let out a growl that made even the trees shudder fright. The human male turned around as if he were about to shit his pants. This is too easy.

Somehow I’m not like the others I get into their minds and find out their lives stories. I don’t know fact is that I feel pity for those leaving a family behind. I never actually tell anyone what happens when I do. I run out of breath. My chest burns on fire as if I actually had a heart. This of course is impossible since I’m one of Satan’s sons.

This human has a family. He is a soon to be father. What happened next surprised me. My demon nature shut down.my claws hid away. Horns disappeared. Fangs went normal. My “human” appearance took over.my yellow cat eyes began to glow and my black long hair came out.one thing that stays the same between forms the tattoos everywhere. Every time you kill a permanent tattoo appears.

Without knowing what I was doing I brought the man to me and made him my mini me on earth. He will be my slave and his daughter will be my queen when I over throw Satan.

*flashback over*