Chapter Four

Chapter four Jeydon's POV*

Soaring through the sky flying without care I found myself thinking of the one thing which never seems to leave my mind.

Arianna.

Her adorable baby face and flushed pink cheeks.

Her crystal like sapphire eyes.

This time around I chose to give her the greatest of gifts.

 The gift of life.

If she's not happy I shall make her happy. I knew she was un-happy dreaming of life as a human.

I knew she wondered if it was really like that.

I projected myself inside of her dreams to show her the world.

To create a mini world explaining what life really is like so that when she was to awake she would be ready.

I’ve been keeping her alive all these years until the time was ready.

And now it’s time.

It was not all easy having to put on a good face in front of god.

And sneak in and out of heaven. But now with Arianna alive or more like awake he knows everything. Now I face brave consequences.

I chose of course to save her.

How could I kill the girl who stole my heart?

Arianna and I met in past life? In the 1800’s I met her at her ball.

She wore a black and white gothic Victorian dress that brought her with her golden eyes. It was at her engagement party were she was to announced to the crowds that she was to be married to Lord Isaac.

He was an ill-tempered women beater who did as he pleased with them. I was there to kill him as soon as it ended and there she was looking as beautiful as ever in that corset.

When we spoke in her musical lovely voice she told me that she wore black because the occasion reminded her of a funeral.

“a funeral for true love”

A love that could not happen.

Little did I know that it was her and I that were that love she spoke of?

She fell in love with me and I with her.

We were meant to be but the universe was against us.

Every single life I had to let her go I was stupid I never stood up for how I felt.

I never stood up for our love.

I was a fool.

I gave her my heart time and time again.

And I was broken when I had to end things.

But this time...

The one and only object I've yearned ever since that moment-

Will be mine

She will be mine.

Forever.

In this life I knew things were to be different I could just remember it now...

That dark night at the hospital doing what I do best ending the lives of pathetic ignorant humans. I was to end the life of a baby girl. As soon as she was born nothing else just do my job and walk away with a sinister smile of carelessness.

But something was different that day.

The air didn’t smell like soon-to-be death.

The way she looked I knew that today would be the day that would start the change.

The change for something different in the world.

I then knew that baby girl was the love of my life.

The love I had met so long ago.

I couldn’t let her go.

Not this time.

The universe has set itself to keep us apart but not this time.

 This time I'm taking matters into my own hands...

I did what I had to do at the moment she was about to die I gave her the only thing I could 'the kiss of life' a kiss that would set her into a coma due to the fact I'm an angel of death all I could give her was death but I can't let go of the one and only I've ever loved.