Cheerio

'Don't go'-he said suddenly making her glance at him.'Huh?''mat ja' he whined'why?'voh I will get bored alone. Sab married hai,& mein free ka photographer ban jaunga. You stay so I can have a company. 'Does this sound logical?''Come back during weekends'he said hugging her.

'It's final,you will be back on weekends. Monday ko go back again.''Who decided this?''You've 22 Days schedule, that will have 3 weekends, abhi se book kar le, discount bhi milega' he chipped business.While she stood there helpless her smiling at her adorable boy.

'This is not possible,I am going there to work and you know how much I've waited for this. It's just a matter of few days,I'll be back then.Even you went for your shoots.' 'Yes,I did but I missed you then and I'll miss now,even more.' She sighed,at times its' tough to handle him.

'This isn't the way we have planned right? We've promised each other to support and understand each other's work and give equal space to it. So what is all this now?''gyan mat de and I don't want to argue because at the end you will win, I know.''Let's do one thing then!'

'What?'she pulled him by his arms as he refrained from answering.'Kya hai?''Let's hangout for today.The entire day'-she suggested cutely.'I am not interested. You go & pack your stuff.Sleep well.Morning flight hai,phir waha jaake set pe soegi  & you will blame me.'He reasoned.

'Areyy here I am suggesting to spend some time and you want me to sleep? I am going there just for few days. I don't need to pack my entire home. I ain't like you, I can have my cheat days with sleep too.' - she winked. 'so nice of you but I don't want to go with you.'

'Why but? Abhi you wanted me to get back on weekends so that you can hangout and now when I am saying you are showing tantrums!.' - she frowned. 'why should I agree with you? Tune maani meri baat? You go & enjoy your outdoor schedule. I will be at peace here and will enjoy too.'

'Yaar,don't be a spoil sport.I don't want to start my project with a foul mood.''I will miss u & I said what I feel.''I will miss u too but pls understand.This is also imp na?''nahi samajna mujhe kuch,even when you're in Mumbai I don't get to see you everyday forget Dehradun.'

He complained like a kid. She knew he was correct on his part. Work has kept her occupied since months now. Even she misses to spend time with him. She knows he values her dreams much more she does but sometimes his mood swings takes a troll and hence this behaviour.

She smiled at herself and saw him fidgeting with the lock of the door.'Dramebaaz, this is my house and this ain't your tool to play.' she said to get a reaction. 'Ha, I am just leaving. I don't want to live here anymore.''Ok. Bye.''I am living.''Ha pls door lock karke jana.'

he frowned seeing her so passive about this. He banged the door hard, still she refrained reacting. He finally managed to open the door. She ran and hugged him from back. 'Leave me' - he struggled to free himself. 'not before you remove my slippers Mr. Sadu.' she grinned.

'What?' 'those are mine. Wear your shoes.' 'Ha toh slippers mein ladies gents nahi hota and they were lying here so I.... he tried to reason his act' 'Ok, but those are mine and I want them back she said pointing st his feet from back still hugging him.' He seemed frustrated.

'C'mon jaldie yaar, I need to pack my stuff.' 'He angrily took off those slippers and turned around breaking the hug' 'Yeh le rakh and now I don't want any of you belongings near me. Tera tere paas rakhna.' 'Ok' she blinked and pulled him in a tight hug. 'What the.. leave me!'

he struggled to get out of her hold but it only got tighter with his moves. 'Leave me!' 'You only said na,tera tere paas rakh,so I am doing that.I am following ur words.' she chipped innocently standing on his toes. 'As if you agree with everything I say.' that depends actually.

'Ho gaya? Now move away.' 'Mr. dramebaaz bina script ke itna drama mat kar. Forget everything and let's go out for a dinner. Meri tarah se Mr. kanjoos ko treat.'she giggled encircling his hands around her waist. 'I am still angry with you.' 'Bhuk lagi hai aise bol, bhukaad!'

she giggled merrily while he crushed her in his arms. 'I will miss you. You better reply my text and calls. Face time me every night. Promise me to discuss your day like we do here & you'll take proper food & sleep. Jaisi hai waisi wapas aana. I don't sponsor damage tissues.'

'I ain't a 7 year old going for a school picnic for the first time.'she frowned. 'You are worst than them & who knows it better than me' he reasoned making her twist her lips.'Take your medicines on time & hanging around in the open areas. The mosquitos arr so in love with your blood.'

'Aur...''Ufff enough now... rest of the things you can print & give me. I'll read like a manual while waiting for my flight.''Very funny!''I care for you & I want u to be safe. Don't act silly.Though you're mature enough to handle things but just be sane.'he cupped her face.

'Take care and have a safe and a happy journey.' he relied kissing her forehead. 'Papa wali feeling aayi mujhe' she giggled only to get glare from him.'You think I am sounding like an old man?'She nodded positively and pointed at his white beard hair. 'See, I am not wrong.'

'He broke the hug and looked himself in his front camera.'she tired to control her laughter seeing his state. He took his time to examine his facial hair & turned to her who was giggling all by herself.''Voh 2-4 hai sirf and mumma says they're a sign of a fortunate man.' 

'Oh!'

'I am serious,mumma ko puchna hai? Wait, I'll call her.'he was busy justifying himself while she gave understanding looks.'Mr. Cute Singh,aapki umar badh rahi hai. But don't worry,I'll get anti aging creams and facial dye from Dehradun for u.' She said pulling his cheeks.

'Ouch,dukhta hai yaar!Mat kar.' He said grumpily.'But tu kitna cute hai.Soft as rasgulla & white as vanilla ice cream!'& she laughed on her own joke.'I ain't any good commodity to be advertised with such tag lines.''Ayye I am so good at describing u & everyone agrees on that.'

'Really? Thode time pehle u were calling me bhukaad but now ur acts are conveying the opp.Your so called sugar dripping description too.'he taunted her.'Tariff karni thi toh theek se karta na,I know even u liked it!I will definitely use this as a caption,ur fans will agree too.

'are you done? Let's go then. We need to back early so you can grab your sleep. Complete your packing and I'll be back to pick you up. Dinner at my place, today. You need to travel tomorrow so better to eat healthy and home made food.'while she just stood there admiring him.

'Hello, madam kaha!?' he clicked his fingers in front of her to grab her attention.she nodded agreeing to his talks.She turned around while he grabbed her wrist stopping her. He pulled her in a hug'I know you are missing your family right now.'

'I cannot substitute them but I can atleast try to fill that void here.'She had tears in eyes listening to his words which were deep seated in her heart. Only he could understand them. She felt the luckiest girl right now. 'Thank you!' was all she could say to him and almighty.

'aur vaise bhi aaj khana zyada bana tha so waste karne se accha Tujhe invite kar le!' he joked only to earn a smack on his back. 'Get ready, I've one more surprise for you.' 'Kya?' 'I said get ready, you will get it on time.' she frowned. While he stood there checking his phone.

'Bye, I'll see you in few hours. Gym se aake I'll pick you up.' he chipped wearing those slippers again. She quickly pecked his cheek and ran inside while he stood there understanding rather feeling her act. 'Don't forget to pack some wooden clothes with you.' 'Why?'

'You will know soon!' he winked kissing her nose making her entrenched on her spot. 'See you soon.' he said leaving the door while she smiled cheekily on his act and got back to work. 'Wear something Indian.' he peeped through the door. 'I am wearing white.' both said together.

The END, is it? Any guesses for the surprise? No offence to anyone and pls do not tag ParSh. This is purely my imagination and this has no relation with the context. I haven't named any character so you can imagine who so ever you want.  Thank you. 

#ParShDil