The first meeting <1>

~authors note~
So obviously I want feedback. And I thought since my name is super_who_locked that maybe perhaps a should write fanfiction? Tell me how I do!! If you couldn't tell I bloody love fAnfiction. I have over 150 in my library ;) enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Sherlock bloody Holmes! You have to eat something!" A deep voice shouted, silencing the whole restaurant. I swivel my head and look at two boys sitting at a table. The older one, looking about 20, was shaking his head at the younger one, who looked my age. Sherlock, I'm guessing, had raven curls that stopped just at his brow, and prominent cheek bones that made his whole face stand out. He was slender, and tall from what I can see. Even from my seat, I can see the cold look in those, oh bloody hell. His eyes, a blue-green-gold mix, were fixed on me. "Sherlock! Are you listening to me?! You can't starve yourse-" "OH PISS OFF MYCROFT!" He shouted, taking his eyes off of me. Mycroft? Sherlock swiftly got up from his seat, put on a navy belstaf coat ( which looked amazing on him by the way. wait oh my god what?) with a navy scarf, and strode out the door. "John? Are you alright?" Harry asked. I turned back to her and smiled. "Yea. Just fine." We continued our dinner, but my mind only thought about one thing.
Sherlock
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~3 days later~

I was starting Baskerville Academy today. Mum thought it would 'better my education'. I roll my eyes as I make my way to the front doors. Baskerville is a massive building with arches above all the doorways, and chandeliers in the canteen and main halls. Students were milling around everywhere, saddled down with trunks and suitcases. I make my way to the front desk. "Name please" asks an old lady at the main office. She smiles warmly at me. "Umm, Watson. John Watson." I reply, a little nervous. "Ah yes, Watson. You'll be in Baker dorms, block B, room 221. Your roommate is a nice young lad named Sherlock." She tells me. My eyes widen and I freeze. "Relax love, roommates aren't that scary! I'm Mrs. Hudson, and you can come to my office whenever you like." She says softly.

I thank her and walk towards Baker. Sherlock? THE Sherlock? I walk around in a daze until I find the Baker dorms. A boy with a clipboard walks up and greets me. "Hey mate! The names Greg Lastrade and I'm head boy of Baker dorms. Can I get your name?" He says, smiling. "John Watson." I say, smiling back. His smile falters for only a moment before it comes back. Barely unnoticeable, but I saw it. "So you're Sherlock's new roommate." He says with a chuckle. "Um yea. " I reply. "Just, try not to punch him. Oh and if he gives you any trouble, just go to Mycroft." He says, a look of.. love? in his eyes at the mention of that name. "Who's Mycroft?" I ask. "Headmaster. And Sherlock's brother." He says with a smile. Ooh! So the boy he was sitting with was his brother. "Thanks mate! Eh see you later?" I ask. "Definitely! Your gonna have to fill me in on your first experience with Sherlock anyway." He chuckles.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

221B Baker. I've been standing in front of the black door for 3 minutes now. The golden numbers glistening in the light. I inhale a deep breath and put my hand on the knob. 'It's fine John. You're only rooming with the boy you've been obsessing over for the past days...' I exhale and turn the knob. What I see when I walk in takes my breath away.