Close encounters <4>

•••A/N•••

🚨🚨cursing🚨🚨 sorry for my potty mouth! •••••••••••••••••

After the assembly, students had the rest of the day to explore campus. But where am I supposed to start? This campus is monstrous!

Sherlock had just plonked down onto his bed, picking up a book.

"Hey Sherlock?" I asked hesitantly. Maybe he didn't want to talk to me? What if he doesn't like me?

"Yes, John?" he replied, galaxy eyes meeting mine.

"I-I was just wondering if you wanted to go look around with me?" I asked. God I sounded like a 12 year old girl...

"I know my way around John. I've been going to the academy for years." he replied.

"Oh... ok" I replied. disappointment flashed across my dull blue eyes.

"But I would like to spend more time with you, so I think I'll accompany you." he said. His galaxy eyes searched mine and butterflies erupted in my stomach. 'no John! digest those butterflies!' my head screamed at me.

"Alright! I really want to spend time with you too!" I blurted. 'oh fuck it all...' my head screamed. what did I just do?!

Sherlock rose from his bed, and in two strides, we were standing almost nose to nose. Sherlock bent down, his eyes searching mine. "dilated pupils again." Sherlock observed. 'shit...' He slid his index and middle finger gently down my forearm until they rested on my wrist. "pulse highly elevated." 'Shit..!' "I studied your reactions to the males at the assembly, but this reaction was not replicated.." Sherlock stated, the end of the sentence fading out.

By now Sherlock's eyes were level with mine and our noses were touching. I subconsciously licked my lips, trying to moisten them. Sherlocks eyes darted down to my lips, and a smirk formed on his mouth as his galaxy eyes met my blue ones. "stay still.." Sherlock muttered.

Before I had time to register what he said, Sherlock tilted his head to the side and pressed his lips to mine. I stood shocked for a second before melting into him. the hand he wasn't still grasping found its way to his hair, and his arm snaked around my waist. I hadn't noticed we were backing up until I felt the wall pressing into my back. Sherlock licked my bottom lip, and as soon as he had permission he deepened the kiss, his hand pressing my hips into the wall.

Once we finally decided to come up for air, Sherlock kept his forehead pressed to mine. Breathing heavily, he muttered, "It's me." Looking at him confused I asked what he meant.

"It's me your attracted to. While we kissed I was taking your pulse. You, John Watson, are attracted to me." Sherlock said.

A smirk found its way onto his face. My eyes widened, and I looked for a way to escape. I should've known that this was just an experiment to him. 'It meant nothing to him' my mind taunted. Still trapped between Sherlock and the wall, I hung my head in shame. I did not see coming what Sherlock did next.

He put his long fingers under my chin, forcing me to meet those galaxy eyes that swirled with green and blue and gold. The smirk I loved and hated at the same time was ever present on his Cupid-bow lips, which felt so soft and warm and sweet as Sherlock leaned in and pressed them against mine for a second time.