Sleeping.

Thea's POV

We went back to the room and get ready for bed. I find my PJs in my suitcase , go take off my make up and brush my teeth. It was 10:39 so i decided not to take a shower.

"So can I sleep on the bed first?" Emily asks while jumping on the bed.

"Well your already jumping on it you might as well sleep on it."

Eleanor and Sophia laugh while Sophia gets on their bed. I'm guessing she won the coin toss.

I set up my blankets on the floor and put down a pillow. I hate the floor but its just for a few hours. I go on Twitter since I couldn't sleep. My notifications were exploding. I read them slowly, they were mostly about me being seen with the guys and Emily.

"@idcthea I'm so jelly of u!!"

Aww. That's so sweet! I'll respond.

"@ashlayyyThanks so much love!"

Then I read another one.

"@idcthea Just hanging out with them for fame, and probably money Just go die in hole."

and another one,

"@idcthea Ur not good for any of them. Just die already! Nobody wants you worthless slut!"

Wow, people can be so mean. Emily has told me about it. I never believed her, but now I know how it feels like. Then I read one more,

"@idcthea not even your own mother wants you, your dad left you. Nobody Wants you!"

That hurt. I cried silently to myself and look around the room, everyone's asleep, it was 11:36 .

I get up and walk to the door. Outside theres all the bodyguards and Rob.

"What's up Thea? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"Um is it OK if I go into Ashton's room? I need to tell him something."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"Not really."

He looks at me and nods. He let's me go into his room. I walk in and the light from the hallway shines in.

"Thea? Is that you? What's wrong?"

"Ash, can I sleep here tonight?" I ask, my voice cracking with tears in my eyes.

"Yea Princess. Come on."

He taps the side of his bed and let's me in under the covers.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Are you homesick?"

"No, can I tell you in the morning?"

"Sure."

His voice was raspy. He hugs me. He was shirtless and warm. I instantly, fall asleep in his arms.