Never forget

Ashton's POV

Where We Are is coming to a close. All those nights where we would go out into a sea of screaming fans, who weren't there for us.

Even though most weren't there for us, they sang along to our songs, and lit up the stadium during "Amnesia". It was the most beautiful thing ever. Most people forget the drummer, they forget about me.

I totally understand though, mostly because Luke, Cal and Mikey are front and center. I do feel left out sometimes, when they walk up the runway to the center of the stadium, I have to stay behind.

But its honestly okay. I'm doing the thing I love, and that's all I could ever ask for. I'm not left out ALL the time either, and I have fans who call themselves, " Ashton Girls" which is just awesome.

This tour has definitely been the best so far. Even though we didn't headline it, it was amazing just to hear and see everyone.

Our fans are like family, even though they will eventually forget about us one day. They will grow up, and then "5 Seconds Of Summer" will simply be a memory to them.

Not for us though. They have already changed our lives so much. Ill never forget them. Its just amazing. One day, I'll look back and remember all the awards we won, all the nights I would have just creeping on Twitter, and the first time I read fan fiction.

Oh that is something I will never forget. The first thing I thought when I read them was, "What the actual hell?"

Some of them are such perverts. But I love them. They're MY perverts. Most of them are about one of us falling in love with one of them, and getting married one day.

I think its so cool that they have their little "escape" into a totally fake world, or their "dreamland". A lot of them are so nasty and weird, but some are sweet and cool. I like it.

I'll also remember that fan account I had. Talking to fans and laughing at them for the things they say, but also laughing with them.

Our fans are definitely the best thing that ever happened to us. I'll never forget them, but of course, this is just the beginning. We haven't done an ACTUAL world tour yet.

And until we actually HEADLINE a stadium, life will be complete.