Lonely

Emily's POV

I finished off Thea and sent her away. I felt proud of my creation. I wish I had a boyfriend. They seem so happy together. I want someone that loves me for me, and wouldn't want to hang out with Luke for his money.

But its almost impossible.

I decide to go into Luke's room. I need some brother advice.

"Lucas!"

"What Em?"

"I need advice, "

"Wait is it girly? I can get Eleanor or Sophia to help."

"No, well kind of but I want to talk to you."

"Ok go."

"Well it's just that, Thea an Ashton are together and then its Calum and Miranda and I just want to, I don't know, have someone too."

Luke's POV

Oh no, I never wanted this day to come. I can't just let Emily date. She's too young!

"Are you sure? Can't you wait a few years?"

"Luke, please."

I sigh, "Ok, but whoever you date, you need to talk with me first ok?"

"Yes! Of course Luke! Thank you thank you thank you!"

She hugs me and skips off to her room.

I just want to be like the dad she never had. Dad is an alcoholic. Mom kicked him out when Emily was 2 and I was 5. I knew him well, he was just amazing to me. Emily never knew him well, she knows what happened to him but never cared.

I know she'll never have someone to get in trouble with or get approval for a boy, so when dad left, I had to step up and become a dad figure.

I love her so much and I don't want anything bad to happen to her, thats why I'll try to protect her from anyone.