Chapter 10 - THE WAR IS FINISHED

Sheyenne was out of breath as she stood above her father. Neptune and his family were all in the same state. Eventually all the Arabians were released. Sheyenne went galloping over to Neptune and hugged him.

" I didn't expect you to leave me that fast." Sheyenne said burying her face in Neptune's chest.

" I didn't want to leave you, but I knew it was necessary to do so or we would end up with a different outcome of this battle." Neptune replied hugging the mare back. Gunfire stood up and watched as his daughter showed her affection for the mustang prince. A few minutes later he walked over to them.

"Oh." Neptune said stepping back from Sheyenne letting her now that her father was approaching. Sheyenne turned around to see her father taking his last few steps.

" Sheyenne? Neptune? I'm guess you guys have a point. Thanks for showing me that the Arabians don't need to live in fear and that Mustangs are more than they seem." Gunfire remarked.

" Dad?" Sheyenne asked surprised with hope.

" I guess the war has to end in order for the two of you to be together." Gunfire said turning to face Venus.

" The Arabians remove their declaration of war on the Mustangs.". Sheyenne gasped for joy and jumping into Neptune's arms. The two royal horses became very joyful and surrounded the other in their hooves.

" I guess they didn't need to be betrothed, they 'betrothed' themselves." Sasha stated leaning on Gunfire.

" I guess so." Gunfire responded. Then Gunfire walked over to the couple.

" Neptune, you have my blessing for my daughter's marriage. That is if you really want to go through with marrying her." Gunfire said to the black and white stallion clutching Gunfire's daughter in his arms.

" Thank you. I do by the way, but give us a little bit of time before things are arranged." Neptune responded calmly. Inside, Neptune was screaming with excitement.

" Good, because I haven't seen her this happy in years." Gunfire stated before leaving the room.

" I have to let all the other breeds know that the war has come to an end.". Neptune and Sheyenne went back into their hug while their families got acquainted. All the while, outside, Gunfire was gathering up one or two guards to take with him on his journey to the camps of all the other breeds of horses. Starting with the Lipizzaner and ending with the Pintos. All of the other horses were over joyed to hear the news, for they had hardly anything to do with the war. The news spread like rapid fire throughout all the camps. Once everyone heard, there was wide celebration as all the stallions came through the gates of the kingdoms of which they belonged. The mares and foals were over joyed when they meet their husbands and fathers again. The horse who lost their lives were honored and their families were treated with the greatest of respects. The casualties were totaled and only about 3,000 out of 28,000,000,000 were lost.

" These stallions are owed the greatest of respects and they shall not die in vain. These stallions were the bravest and just plain wonderful stallions that ever lived. I'm sorry to those mares and foals whose husband or father did not return home." the kings in all the kingdoms said during their speeches to their kingdoms, reflecting on the war.

"The Arabians.." Gunfire started.

"As well as the Mustangs." Venus added.

". are very sorry for causing the war and dragging all the other reeds into an unnessasary war." King Gunfire apologized to the world. As time went on, everyone began to finally settle down. During all this time, Neptune and Sheyenne were the highlights.

" The war has come to an end thanks to Prince Neptune and Princess Sheyenne.". The prince and princess were all the talk of the war and horse will always think of them that way. During live appearances, Neptune would walk out with Sheyenne locking legs with him on her way out. The two horses were to be married later that year. At the moment though they were just too happy to be overly excited, after all the war was finally finished.