Chapter 2: The Concert

The night came for the concert. I got ready in my blue short sleeve shirt and a skirt that is like shorts. At 4:30pm I went to pick up Tiffany. When she got in my car she was wearing a blue and white striped short sleeve shirt and short blue jean short to show off her cute legs for Joe Jonas.
Since the concert starts at 7 we went ahead and drove to Charleston to Bob Evans to eat dinner. We both got a plate of macaroni and cheese to eat and Mountain Dew to drink. Since the civic center is not far from Bob Evans we sat there till 6pm and then we headed on over to the civic center.
When we got there we went in and there were so many people in there that we could not move. We both bought  our concert t-shirts. I bought a Nick shirt and Tiffany bought a Joe shirt. Next we went to find our tickets and our seats.
Then we notice two heads sticking out from behind the curtain. It was Joe and Nick the curly headed one.
Finally 7pm came and the lights went out, the curtains dropped. The guys started with the song "Feeling Alive". Finally came they sang their song "Please Be Mine".  I looked straight at Nick and smiled. Nick smiled back at me and it was like love at first sight.  I looked at Tiffany and told her I am in love. Then I saw Joe look at Tiffany and they locked eyes.
Finally it was their last song of the concert "LA Baby". After the song was over Kevin announced that they hid two backstage passes under two chairs in the auditorium. The audience all looked under their chairs and to mine and Tiffany's surprise we found two backstage passes under our chairs and we screamed.

Nicks POV
I looked at this beautiful girl with brown hair and beautiful light blue eyes and I told Joe look at the pretty girl in the front row staring at us and smiling. Joe said to me look at her beautiful friend beside her. She is so cute. They both told Kevin in his in-ear- piece that they think they are in love with the two girls in the front row.