Chapter 6: Wedding Day

It was the morning of mine and Tiffany's double wedding to Joe and Nick. Anyways it was 10am and Nick called my cell phone and he said " Summer, I left my toothbrush at your place". I told Nick to run to Walmart to ge a new toothbrush because I can't bring him his because it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Nick said "okay, I love you baby, I will see you later when I marry you, the love of my life."
Joe and Nick were waiting for us with their best men Kevin, Frankie and Martin and their dad, Kevin Sr. who is going to marry us.
Next our flower girls, Alena and Valentina went down the aisle and made it all beautiful with red rose petals. Then our bridesmaids, Danielle, Mackenzie and Molly walked down the aisle to the front and waited for me and Tiffany who were wearing wedding dresses the poofy one from the movie "A Cinderella Story."
We walked down the aisle with our dad's Morton and Paulo. When we reached Nick and Joe they each took our hands and Kevin Sr. started talking. Finally the time came for Nick and Joe to kiss their brides. When me an Nick kissed it was like no one else was in the room. After the wedding ended Kevin Sr. announced me and Nick as Me. and Mrs. Nick Jonas and then Mr. and Mrs. Joe Jonas.
The audience cheered so loud and we walked back down the aisle to the back of the church.