Chapter 1: BIG News

Today I got up at noon and I went to the kitchen and I ate a banana. Next I decided to go to my room and work on my crossword book while I listen to the radio. Then I heard the BIG news on the radio that the Jonas Brothers were coming to the town I was in and for fans to call in when I heard their song "S.O.S" and be the 10th caller.
I screamed and quickly grabbed my cell phone and I called Tiffany. When I told her she screamed so loud that I could not hear out of my ear for 6 minutes. Then we hung up the phone so we could keep the line free. I kept working on my crossword book while listening to the radio.
Finally the radio announcer came on the radio and said "get ready to be caller 10" and he gave out the phone number to call in at. I dialed the number in and a lot of times I pressed call the line was busy. The last time I pressed call on my phone the line rang. Next thing I heard was, "hello you're caller 10"," you won tickets to see the Jonas Brothers!" I screamed "Thank you" in the phone and the announcer told me to hold on the line and he will tell me where to pick up the tickets. So he played some music and he told me 2 tickets would be held for me and a guest at the Civic Center.
Then after the call with the announcer ended I called Tiffany and invited her to the concert tomorrow night. She told me she is supposed to work from 3pm to 11pm tomorrow, but that she would see if some could fill in for her. I hope we can go.