Chapter 13: 3 Months

Stella and Maci are now 3 months old. Tiffany and I decided to go out to eat lunch and we left Joe and Nick at mine and Nicks house to babysit.
Tiffany and I went to eat at Olive Garden. We ate there for 20 minutes. Next I was like, "let's go home." Tiffany said, "oh, come on, the guys can handle us being gone for about an hour. Let's go shopping."
Next it was about 1:15pm and Tiffany and I were done shopping. So we drove back to my house. In the car on the way to the house, Tiffany and I asked each other, " how do you think the guys did with the girls?"
We got to the house and walked in and we heard Joe and Nick singing a 'Barney' song, "I like to, eat, eat, eat apples and bananas." Of course Tiffany and I laughed at then and we asked them what they were doing. Joe said, " we are teaching Stella and Maci about fruits and vegetables. Then Tiffany and Joe left to go home.
I can't wait to see my little Maci grow up.

Nicks POV
Joe, the girls left, "what do we do now?" Joe said to me, " I don't know, I am scared." Then I smelled something horrible and it was Stella. So I asked, "Joe are you going to change her diaper?" Then Joe told me, "I can't, I forgot to bring diapers." I laughed at Joe and then I gave him one of Maci's diapers for Stella. Next Maci starting crying and would not calm down and that made Stella start crying too. Joe said, "let's call Tiffany and Summer." I told Joe, "no, then they will think we can't handle things. Let's put on 'Barney ' to calm them down since we used to watch that at kids." Joe then said,"good I just heard the women get home.