Chapter 8: Married To Jonas

Being married to Nick is so wonderful. We live in a huge 2 floor home in Texas about 30 minutes away from his parents house. The first floor has a huge kitchen with a huge dining room hooked on it. We have a huge living room with a red brick fireplace. Nicks office off to the right of the living room and to the left of the living rooms is the music room with a baby grand piano, guitars and a drum set. There is also a huge bathroom downstairs too, with a double sink, a walk in shower and a jacuzzi tub. Our staircase was in our huge open entryway. When you walk upstairs on our staircase with red carpet you come to two spare bedrooms across from each other. Then on the left side of the hall a little way away from that spare bedroom is a huge bathroom with another walk in shower and a hot tub. Across from that bathroom is my office with all the bins holding all my journals and writing stuff. Nick wants me to continue my writing. A little more down from my office is our huge theater room with a HUGE TV, across from the theater room is my dog, Clovers room with the bed, her food bowls, and her cage. Then at the very end of the hall is mine and Nicks room. In our room is a huge dresser, our king size bed and our HUGE ceiling TV. We also have a his and hers walk in closet. Off to the left side of our bedroom is our biggest bathroom. Our backyard was so big we have a huge underground pool with a waterfall. On the other side of our pool is our guest house for Joe and Tiffany to visit or our othe friends or family.
Anyways the best part of being married to a Jonas is I always have Nick there to cuddle and hold me at night when we go to bed and there to kiss me every morning. Nick treats me like a princess. Each morning we switch off on who makes breakfast. There have been times he has brought me breakfast in bed. Then he works in his office till lunch while I work in my office writing in my journals and when lunchtime comes we go to the kitchen to eat together. Then we will go back and work a few more hours and at 5pm we are done with work then we eat dinner together. After we eat our dinner we go to our theatre room and watch movies together while we cuddle with drinks and a big bowl of popcorn. We have so many movies that tonight we decided to watch "Camp Rock 2." After the movie we went to bed. I am so happy to be married to Nick