Chapter 3: Backstage

When we got back stage Big Rob showed us around. Finally he showed us to the boys room. Kevin, Joe and Nick were in their. Nick locked eyes with me and Joe locked eyes with Tiffany.
Kevin told us he felt like a third wheel so he said he was going to the bus to see Danielle and his girls.
Back in the dressing room Joe took Tiffani one corner of the room and Nick took me to another corner of the room and everyone started making out like a makeout party.
Next thing we know we heard a knock at the door and it was Kevin and Danielle came in asking "we hope we're not interrupting". Then Tiffany and I left.
After we left I drove Tiffany home. On the way to her house we rocked to my Jonas Brothers CD's and we talked about the make out session. After Tiffany went in her house I backed out of her driveway and I drove home.

Nicks POV
I love Summers kiss it was like a dream come true. I feel like taking off my purity ring and having cake by the ocean with her. Then Joe told me Tiffany has the cutest legs and he wanted to rip off his purity ring and have cake by the ocean with Tiffany also. This night was so awesome so we have to give love a try one more time they both said to each other.