Chapter 14: First Birthday Parties

Today is August 15th and it is Stella's first birthday party. Tiffany and Joe invited just family and close friends to her party.
Nick and I got Maci ready and we headed to Taylor and Joe's house for the party. When we got there Tiffany saw us and opened the front door and let us in.
Tiffany wanted to hold Maci after we walked in and I held Stella. Joe and Nick went to another room to watch football.
Tiffany and I put Stella and Maci in a playpen together while we finished getting stuff ready for the party. Tiffany had Minnie Mouse decorations for the party and had them hung everywhere. Then the rest of the guests arrived and it was time to start the party. Everyone sat in the living room and watched, videotaped, and took pictures of Tiffany and Joe helping Stella open her gifts. Next it was time for Stella to eat her Minnie Mouse pink cake. She got it all over her and it was very cute. Then guests left. I stayed behind to help Tiffany clean up. Tiffany said to me "here, take the Minnie Mouse decorations for Maci's party for next month." I said "thank you." We hugged and kissed each other's kids on the cheek and then Nick, Maci and I went home.
Now it is September and there is a few days till Maci's party and I have a lot to do. Tonight is the first night that Maci will not be in mine and Nicks room. We put her in her own room. Nick told me it will be good to move her to her own room now than when she is older. I agreed with Nick.
That night we went to sleep. The next morning we woke up and I said "I slept so good." Nick said to me, "I'm glad you did." I said "what do you mean?" Then that is when Nick told me, "you slapped me 3 times and kicked me really hard off of the bed."" I thought you were going to kill me." I apologized to Nick and we Weston with our normal day. The next night cameand then the next morning and Nick told me I did the same thing again last night. So today after lunch we went to see a therapist and she said to video tape how we sleep tonight and come back in tomorrow. So that night, we went to sleep and the next morning we got the tape and went to the therapist and on the tape during my sleep, I slapped Nick 3 times, kicked him really hard off the bed, he crawled back in bed and I pretty much slapped him some more. The therapist said, "that I had sleep rage because Nick moved Maci out of the room and that I was mad at him. After our appointment, we went home and Nick moved Maci back in our room. The next morning Nick told me that I did not beat him up once last night , and I said, "good, thing we all slept good because today is Maci and your birthday and party."
Around noon guests started showing up. Everyone went to the living room and took pictures and videotaped me and Nick helping Maci open gifts. Next Maci ate her pink Minnie Mouse cake. Then everyone left. Tiffany stayed behind to help clean up.
Then Nick and I showed Tiffany and Joe the tape of my sleep rage so they would not have to go what we went through. I can't wait to see what else we have to deal with in the future.