Chapter 10: Gender Reveal

It was time for Tiffany and I to find out the gender of our babies. So later today after lunch Tiffany and I have doctor appointments.
Tiffany's appointment was first. When we got to her appointment the doctor came in with the ultrasound. Next thing we knew the doctor said "Tiffany, you are going to have a baby girl." We were so happy that we screamed so loud that we thought the patients in all the other rooms heard us.
Next it was time for my appointment with my doctor. My doctor came in with the ultrasound and she told me that I am having a girl.
Then we got in the car and on the way home we both were so excited about how we both are having girls, talked about how to do our gender reveal.
When we got home we called she Jonas family over for a cookout.
Before we got home we went to the store and bought pink smoke. Then we went on home.
When we got home we got everything ready for the cookout and the big reveal. Joe and Nick walked in when their family got there and everyone headed to mine and Nicks backyard.
When we got to the backyard every one ate their hot dogs and cheese burgers and chips. We drank our Sunkist and and Mountain Dew.
Then the moment came first I stood up in front of everyone and I pressed the button for the smoke machine, Denise, Danielle and Tiffany were all video taping. Next the pink smoke came out and and everyone cheered. Then it was Tiffany's turn for her reveal. Then she pressed the button on her smoke machine and out came pink smoke.
We got that reveal on videotape too. We are all excited to see what these next 9 months hold for all of us.