The Real Girl Left Behind

Hello my beautiful readers 💕

I wanted to fill you all in on something about this story. The memories and the characters are real. The plot of this story is not. The main guy in real life is not in a gang and the main girl is not a lawyer.

The real girl is me. And the real guy is a guy I loved. He did break my heart. He did leave me and do the things that the guy in this story did. The difference is I have not seen him since he broke my heart. Its been a year and he's getting married soon.

The reality of it all is that I will remain as the girl he left behind.

All of the memories described here were real. Those are things that did happen. Just because I didn't get a happy ending doesn't mean my characters don't get to have one. But it could go either way, depending on how I see the story going.

And I guess I wrote this book to get closure or as some way of coping. Because I missed him so much. Now that I don't think about him and try not to think about him as much, I am unsure whether or not to continue this story.

In case I do continue it, I will be changing all of the names of the people in this story. To make it feel less personal.

xoxo, love you all 💓