Chapter 2

New Kids

In front of her face she saw a smelly and scaring zombie. "Grrr", said the zombie.  Selena started screaming and running fast as a cheetah. Out of no where she was surround with zombies waiting for their food. "Boom", loud shot came out of no where. Selena turned to see a crew of kids like her age.

Three kids shot them right in the head. Another got his sword out, just cut his head off. Selena's mouth dropped open and a girl came gave her; her hand. "Come here, my name is Lisa," said the tall girl. Selena ran with Lisa through the zombies, like it was a maze. Finally, the whole crew got in this huge room. Horrible smell came to her nose, Selena turned around and, saw three dead zombies.

"Hey we are kids just like you, but we are the good guys. Don't worry we will protect you," said Lisa.

"Now, here is my brother the leader," said Lisa. A tall guy walked it with honey brown eyes. He just gave Selena a smile. "My name is Jackson," said the guy. Everyone said hi to Selena. "We have to train you, to get ready to fight with these zombies," said Jackson.

"My friend Jessie is going to teach you," said Jackson. Selena ate and went to sleep still scared; dreaming about everything that has happen. It was the next for her to get ready.