★Chapter-3

Jungkook's POV:

I enter the class room. And everyone is staring at me.I know I'm pretty popular and almost every girls in our class likes me though we have many other kpop idols in our class too.

Bambam and Yeogyom from GOT7 they are also in our class and these two are my best friends.I saw the empty seat beside Bambam."Hello BB!!! What's up man?how u doing?"I asked."Yah! Jungkooka!I called you in the morning but why you didn't pick up? huh?" he asked.

""Oh shit! bro my phone was in silent mode and that's why I didn't notice that you were calling"I said.Suddenly everyone keep silent and I saw Mrs.Swift entered the room(She is the math teacher)."Good morning students"she said.

We also wished a good morning to her.Then I heard a girl's voice coming from the door saying "Sorry teacher,for being late".It was Chou Tzuyu from one of the most popular girl group TWICE.

She is kind of a heart throb in our class though we have some other girl idols in our class too.I know many of my friends who like her.

She is really cute and talented also.We don't talk much with one another.Our conversations are always like "Hi","Hello","Good morning" etc.

Btw she entered the room and take the seat beside Yuri.

Tzuyu's POV:

I entered the room and saw that everyone was already in the classroom except me.I take the seat beside Yuri.

She is my best friend so far.And I know that she has a complicated relationship with Jungkook.I mean its complicated because she really likes Jungkook but he doesn't even put a attention to her.

He is quite known as one of the dangerous boy in our school.Many girls have a huge crush on him though he doesn't even care about any of them.

"So students, copy the following sum written on the board and solve it as soon as possible" Mrs.Swift said."Oh God!!! I forgot to take my pen.Yuri will you please lend me a pen for today?",I asked Yuri."Yeah sure,why not.

Wait a little bit" she replied.Then she give me a pen and I started solving the math.It was really tough.But after just 7 minutes Jungkook stood up and said "I've solved it,mam".

I know he is talented as an idol but I didn't know that he is also good in math.He doesn't attend school regularly as their group BTS is becoming popular worldwide so he has to be busy with their work.

I take more that 11 minutes to solve the sum.The bell rang and finally the class is over.After this we have a class about Literary.

After finishing the class we have a lunch break.Me and Yuri sit together for lunch.I saw Jungkook and Bambam sat together and their table is really close to us.

Yuri was staring at Jungkook! "Yah!you stupid, don't look at him like this.He doesn't even care about you"."Yah tzuyu!! what do u know about him? he really likes me but he doesn't show it ok...this makes him more cool"."Huh!!now don't talk rubbish,,,finish your meal" I said to  her.

After finishing our lunch we head to our class room together.After taking two more class the schooltime is finally over.