chapter 6

We both jumped up and ran into the kitchen. "So I guess y'all little niggas is hungry then?" "Yessire" we both said in unison. Taco came running in a minute later. "Kay. The room is 'girl friendly'" we all laughed for a second. "Okay. What y'all little fags fucking want to eat then?" We shrugged. "We'll eat pretty much anything" Karis said looking around the kitchen. He groaned. "Okay damn I'm just gonna order some pizza shiiit you wanna help me look for my phone little nigga?" He said eyeing Karis. "She smiled. "Sure" they both walked out of the room leaving me and Taco standing there. "I blushed and looked at the ground. "So. Y'all smoke? How long have you been smokin for?" I shrugged. I've been smoking since I was about 8 but. I just recently got Karis into it" he smiled. "Good. Good. We can smoke later tonight...of you want?" I smiled. "Hell yes! Smoking with my idol? Who wouldn't?" "I'm your idol?" I smiled. "Hell yes! Tylers Karis's idol. We've been listening to you guys for yeaaaaars" he smiled. "Damn nigga I didn't know y'all were that into our music" I chuckled. "Yea...we started listening to y'all right before our parents died. His smiled faded. "When they die?" "Uh...about...8 years ago? Yeah that's about right. They got in a car wreck" "oh...sorry about that little nigga" I chuckled. "Its okay it made us listen to you guys more" his smile reappeared. "That's good then" we both laughed and kept talking about anything we could bring up.

Karis's POV: "so where was the last place you put your phone?" I said with a laugh. He scratched the back of his head. "I thought I left it right here. Fuck I probably left it at the supreme store ugh!" I chuckled. "Well we can just use mine" I pulled my phone from my back pocket and handed it to him. He typed in the pizza places number and it rang a few times before they picked up. "Yeah. Uh. I'd like to order two pepperoni pizza's?" The person on the other end said something and Tyler rolled his eyes. "562 parkway drive nigga I order to here every night damn y'all should have memorized my address by now damn" the person on the other end said something again and they hung up. "Thanks little nig- Karis" I smiled because he said my name instead of little nigga. "Nah no problem. I know Kacie's starving and so am I. We haven't eaten since when we left Flog Gnaw a few hours ago" he smiled showing his gap. "Cool. Hope you like pepperoni" "yeah. I do" "good. Good" we stood there awkwardly until Kacie broke the silence. "Aw look at little Karis aw" I glared at her. "Nigga shut the fuck up your younger than me!" He laughed. "So what!" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Just shut the fuck up already" Taco came over to Tyler and whispered something in his ear before going back to the kitchen entrance by Kacie. Tyler looked at Taco. "Are you sure nigga?" Taco smiled and nodded. "Okay. Fine...uh y'all wanna go outside? Its more fun there then here" me and Kacie exchanged a look. "Uh okay" we both said in unison. We had tendancys to do that a lot. "Okay come on then" we followed them out of the house and into the backyard. His pool was fucking huuuge. We stood out there talking for a while before they grabbed us.