Chapter 9

Tylers POV: I was sitting there laying in bed thinking about Karis. She was beautiful. I never wanted anybody like I wanted her. I laughed at myself. I sounded like a fag. I sighed and sat there scrolling threw me phone when I heard some fumbling outside in the hall. I stood up and went to open my door. It was pitch black. I turned the hall light on and saw Karis standing there. She froze then relaxed seeing me. "Uh what are you doing?" I said snickering. "Uh" she blushed. She looked so damn cute. "I was trying to find Taco's room" she scratched the back of her neck. "You can stay in my room if you want" I winked at her. She laughed and looked at the ground. "No I'm serious. I'm sure Tacos gonna bring Kacie up. He usually wakes up for some reason in the middle of the night" she smiled. "Oh well...okay then", I smiled and moved out of the way letting her into my room. "So uh...where am I sleeping?" I shrugged. "In the bed. I can sleep on the floor. Or if you prefer I can sleep in the bed" I winked at her again causing her to blush and look down at the floor. She set her phone down and sighed. "So I get bed then?" I smiled. "Yea", she smiled. "Thanks" "no problem little nigga" I smiled as she climbed into my bed. I wanted yo ask her out but I just didn't know how. We literally just met. I sighed and grabbed a blanket from the closet setting myself up on the floor. "So Tyler. What are we doing tomorrow?" I shrugged but realized she couldn't see me. "Uh. It doesn't matter...we can drive you back to your car if you want or we could go see a movie? Or somethin like that" I shrugged again and facepalmed when I again realized she couldn't see me. She giggled. "Okay...that sounds fun" I smiled. "Your cute. More than cute actually. Beautiful" I felt my eyes get wide. "Fuck did I say that out loud" I groaned and covered myself with my hands. "It's okay Tyler. Your cute too" I smiled. "I know" I said with a laugh.  "You've told me" she giggled. "Oh right" "hey...Karis?" "Yea?" "Can we think of tomorrow as...a...date?" I could hear her try but fail to suppress a squeal. "S-sure Tyler. That sounds...great" I smiled. "Goodnight little nigga" "goodnight Tyler" I sat there smiling to myself for the longest time before finally dozing off.