Chapter 7

Taco's POV: we walked out back to show them around. I hoped my plan worked and they didn't suspect anything. I laughed to myself as we walked out back. I walked over to Tyler. "You ready?" I whispered so they couldn't hear us. He gave a small smile. "Hell yea nigga" I chuckled. "Okay. On three" I walked back over to Kacie. One. I mouthed. Two. Three! We both grabbed the girls and threw them over our shoulders. "What! What the fuck is happening!" Karis started screaming. We both just laughed. "Oh god there gonna hate us after this Tyler!" We ran to the pool and threw them in. They both landed with big splashes. Kacie screamed as we threw her and Karis just had a dumb look on her face  We both burst into laughter at the look on there faces when they came up for air. "Damnit Travis!" Kacie screamed which made me laugh even harder. "My clothes!" Karis groaned. "Dont worry its just water!" I shouted. "Im gonna fucking kill you!" Kacie yelled. "Nuh uuuuh!" I yelled. I grabbed Tyler and we both darted into the house. They both landed with big splashes. Kacie screamed as we threw her and Karis just had a dumb look on her face  We both burst into laughter at the look on there faces when they came up for air. "Damnit Travis!" Kacie screamed which made me laugh even harder. "My clothes!" Karis groaned. "Dont worry its just water!" I shouted. "Im gonna fucking kill you!" Kacie yelled. "Nuh uuuuh!" I yelled. I grabbed Tyler and we They came in soaked and angry. We both just kept laughing. "Looks like y'all fags could use some dry clothes" Tyler said through laughs "no shit!" Karis screamed angrily. Kacie just kept giving me the death glare. I walked over to her and grabbed her soaking wet shirt. "Come on I'll lend you some clothes" I pulled her up the steps and into my room followed by Tyler dragging Karis to his room. "So...what do you want to wear?" She shrugged "it doesn't matter as long as I get dry" I chuckled and went to my closet. I grabbed a white OF shirt and some shorts. "Here" I shoved them at her and left my room. I saw Tyler standing outside of his. "Nigga you sus as fuck" I rolled my eyes. "Naw nigga thats you" I waited for him so he wasnt paying attention then I went up and slapped him in the face. "Nigga get back here!" He yelled as I was running down the steps. I heard him following me a few moments later. He chased me around the house until I eventually ran into Kacie coming down the steps. I fell back into Tyler and Kacie hit the floor hard. "Fucking Jesus. You guys just keep making things worse" she laughed and I helped her up. "Sorry. Just Tyler was being a faggot" Tyler opened his mouth to say something but I sent him a look that said shut the fuck up. Kacie smiled weakly. "Ugh great that gave me a headache" she groaned and dropped her head in her hands. "Uh. Wheres Karis?" Tyler piped up. "She's in the bathroom. She wanted to check her face" "Kacie i might have a cure for that headache" "and that is?" I pulled my baggie filled with weed out of my pocket. "This should cure it" she smiled. "Sure. That usually does help" I ran upstairs and grabbed my bowl. I ran back downstairs and saw Tyler Karis and Kacie sitting on the couch. "Well. I'm gonna...go do something" Tyler said getting up. "It sucks he has athsma" Karis groaned. "Yeah. Yeah it does"