Chapter 13

It took us a while to walk back to Tylers since we had so many people with us slowing us down. Finally when we got there me and Taco and Karis walked upstairs into Tylers room leaving everyone else downstairs to do whatever. Me and Taco let Karis and Tyler to themselves. We sat down on the steps listening to them talk. They talked for about two hours but when they finally came back out. They were both smiling so I knew they made up. Karis grabbed me by the elbow and dragged me downstairs and into the living room where all they guys were. "GUESS WHAT" she squealed a me. "You and Tyler fucked" she gave me a dirty look. "No you dumb fuck. HE ASKED ME OUT" I gave her a dumb look and then realized. She squealed and I squealed. we saw the guys covering there ears. We stopped and started laughing. "So nigga got soft for you eh little nigga" Hodgy said. Karis shrugged. "I guess so. I never thought this day would ever happen" she squealed again. "GOD IM SO HAPPY" I smiled and punched her arm lightly. "lucky" I mouthed. She smiled and whispered. "I'll ask if he likes you. Remember we made that promise last night" I smiled wide. "Yes please. I need to know if I'm waisting my time or not" I sighed. "Okay. Be right back" she smiled and walked away. I sighed and sat down in between Hodgy and Frank. "So you smoke little nigga?" "HELL YEAH I DO" he laughed and pulled a baggie of weed out of his book bag. "Wanna smoke then?" I smiled."Hell yes" he smiled and started rolling a blunt. Finally when he got it rolled he lit it and we passed it around. When we finished it Tyler,Taco and Karis came back. I sat there tripping shit. Taco coughed and I looked at him. "Wat" "uh...can I talk to you...?" I smiled and stood up. "Uh sure"

Karis's POV: I watched as Kacie stood up and walked with Travis upstairs. I smiled and sat down next to Tyler knowing he was gonna ask her out too. Tyler put his arm across my shoulder. I looked at Lucas and gave him a mean look before sighing. Tyler stood up. "So Lucas. We cool now?" He shrugged. "Yea. Yea we are" Tyler smirked and went over to Lucas picking him up and running out back. Lucas screamed as he got thrown in the pool. Then I heard a scream from upstairs knowing he finally asked her. I laughed and ran upstairs. "Now!" Taco grabbed Kacie and threw her over his shoulder. She groaned. "No not again!" Taco ran down the steps and then out back. He threw Kacie in the pool and then jumped in. I saw everyone start jumping in next. Tyler picked me up and jumped in holding me still. I screamed as we flew through the air and hit the pool with a big splash. "Not again god damnit!" I screamed. Kacie dove under and came towards me she grabbed my foot and yanked me under with her. We stayed like that all of us messing in the pool. Someone's phone started ringing and Jasper got out. "Ay yo shut the fuck up its my dad!" Everyone quieted down until he was done with the phone call. "Hey my dad said someone came to the supreme store looking for Karis and Kacie"