Chapter 12

I skated for a while doing some tricks and failing at most of them. But this time I had done another trick and failed. I fell off my skateboard and hit the ground hard. I sighed and just layed there in the middle of the dip. I was outside for a long time before people finally noticed I was missing. I heard Taco and Karis yelling for me. I didn't wanna yell so I just layed there waiting for them to find me. I heard someone's shoes scuffling down the side of the drop and walk towards me. Taco layed down next to me. "Have you been laying here the whole time?" I smiled. "No. I was skating. Did a trick failed and fell so I just layed here" he chuckled. I saw Karis drop in and come lay next to me. "Kacie. I feel bad for ditching Tyler like that...was he mad?" "Piiiiissed" I said. She cringed and sighed. "But I told him you wouldn't pick Tyler over Lucas so" she cringed again. "But...Kacie that's the thing...Lucas kissed me" my smile turned into a straight line. "Fuck are you serious?" She nodded. I groaned. "Fuuuuck Karis what are you gonna do" she shrugged. "I'm just not gonna say anything. Hopefully Lucas doesn't say anything either" that's when the screaming started. As soon as I heard it I knew it was Tyler and Lucas. Taco jumped up and ran inside. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK" Karis jumped up and ran inside. I slowly got up. I wiped the dirt of myself and climbed up the side jogging inside. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL OVER HERE FOR LUCAS" "NIGGA YOU NEVER SAID SHIT. SHE SHOULD BE ALOUD TO CHOOSE WHO SHE WANTS AND I KNOW SHE AINT WANT YO SUS ASS SELF" Taco was holding back Tyler from jumping at Lucas. I watched Karis as she stood there awkwardly. Tyler pulled himself out of Tacos grip and looked at Karis. "Okay. Karis. Who is it? Me or Lucas?" Karis stood there gaping at Tyler. She couldn't speak but I knew who he wanted. "Tyler she wants you" I said stepping infront of her. "Trust me. I'm her sister I would know" "but if she wanted me she wouldn't have kissed this fucking asshole" I shook my head. "That's not what she said. She told me Lucas kissed her. I know how much you mean to her Tyler. And I damn well should know how much you mean to her. Trust me on this Tyler she wants you" "yeah...I...I want you Tyler...not Lucas...he kissed me...and...I just want you" Tyler's eyes were full of sympathy but like that it was gone. He stormed of pushing everyone in his path out of the way. I felt Karis start shaking. Fuck she was crying. I heard Tyler's car squeal off. I grabbed Karis by the elbows and dragged her outside to the front of the shop. "W-where are we g-going" she said threw sobs. "Were going back to Tylers house. I'm fucking settling this once and for all. Let's just hope that's where he decided to go back to" we walked me holding onto her both of us with our bags of OF merch walking in the street in the middle of the night. I heard footsteps catching up to us and I figured it was Taco. Then I heard more footsteps. More and more people were catching up to us. I sighed and stopped where I was. I turned around to see Taco,Lucas,,Hodgy,Jasper,Earl,Lionel,Frank and Left Brain running towards us. I facepalmed. "Why didn't you guys take a car...?" Taco smiled. "Eh. No one wanted y'all walking home alone and when I left they all followed me. I smiled. "Thanks guys but" I heard Karis make a loud sob. "Uh yeaaaaah...." Lucas cringed and I gave him a really dirty look. "Why would you come? Do you know how bad Karis is right now? You really shouldn't have fucking followed them Lucas" I grabbed Karis by the elbow again and we all started walking again.