Chapter 11

Kacie's POV: I could see by the way Lucas talked to Karis that he liked her. I felt bad for Tyler because I knew he had asked for today to be like a date. Taco told me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder while we were sitting in the bimmer. I giggled and blushed. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. "So Kacie. How old are you?" Frank said looking right at me. "Oh. Uh I'm 19 and Karis is 20" I said motioning to her. Frank smiled. "Y'all little niggas look way younger than that" I blushed. "Hell yeah man that's what I said" Taco yelled. Frank laughed and turned back around just as we got to the supreme store. We all piled and out and went inside. Taco still had his arm around my shoulder. I could feel myself still blushing as we got inside. Even when I was talking to Hodgy I could feel myself blushing and he didn't even have his arm around me anymore. "Hey guys!" Lucas yelled over all the chatter. Everyone turned to look at him. "We would like to welcome our two newest members to the supreme store!" Tyler,Jasper,Earl and Taco all clapped and whistled. Me and Karis just laughed. Lucas,Earl,Jasper,Taco and Tyler walked over to us. "Okay come on Karis I'll show you what your job will be for right now" Lucas grabbed Karis's hand and started pulling her with him. Tyler got pissed. He started to walk off to say something to Lucas but I grabbed his arm. "Tyler. Let it go. She likes him but trust me she likes you a lot more. She wouldn't have said yes for that date today if she didn't" he sighed and pulled his arm away. He walked off to the skate park in the back of the supreme store. I sighed and rubbed my head getting a migraine. "What's wrong little nigga?" Jasper said. "Its just" I laughed. "The sexual tension between Karis,Lucas and Tyler is hella strong. I can feel it so much" I laughed again but this time a nervous laugh. "Hey dont worry little nigga. I'm sure Karis isn't gonna do anything to hurt nobody" I sighed. "I hope so Earl. I really hope so" we talked and laughed for about an hour before taco whispered something in my ear. "Hey you wanna get some of that free stuff now? These guys are gettin kinda boring" I giggled and nodded my head. "Well. Hey guys. Were gonna catch up with y'all later. Were gonna get some of her free merch and shit" they all said bye and we walked over to the shirts and hoodies. I grabbed a hoodie that had Lucas's face on it, a white cat Wang hoodie, and an atl sweatshirt tank top. I went to the socks and grabbed a few pairs. I sighed and got a bag bag to put them in. Lucas and Karis came back out a little while later laughing. Karis also had some free merch. I didn't even see her grab anything. I sighed and went out to Tylers bimmer grabbing my skateboard. I walked back inside and headed straight to the skate park in the back.