1

Six months later, Harry thinks it's working. They aren't overly affectionate. They don't hold hands. Heck they always stand a few feet away when they're in public. And even when they're in their room. They do share a bed of course, but Harry would really love a cuddle one of these days, Jay can only cuddle him so much.

While Louis does pack business in the study, Harry takes care of the pack members and cooks with Jay and indulges the children of the pack. He takes it upon himself to grow a garden in the front yard, it's just so bare and harry needed flowers for the flower crowns!

"Andy stop goofing around and dig." Harry says, frowning, one hand on his hip and the other holding a tray of lemonade. Harry had gotten a few pack members to help him with the garden and the sun was harsh today so harry thought they deserved the drink.

Andy quickly gets up from the mud and grins while holding a hand out for Niall to take who also gets up smiling.

"Children, the lot of you." Harry says, shaking his head and handing them the drinks.

"Thanks boss, you're really the best." Niall says, taking the drink and also the packet of crisps harry had brought along.

"Don't get used to it, I'm just doing it because you're helping me with my garden." Harry says, smiling back at them.

"That's a big lie, you just love us too much." Niall says, happily. Harry just shakes his head.

The other three boys also come to get their drinks.

"I don't get why we're bothering with this thing." Liam says, sighing, and sipping his lemonade.

"I want my pack house to look beautiful," Harry says and the boys give him a look,"and I also need unlimited supply of flowers for flower crowns. I get bored."

"There now Hazza, was that so hard to admit?" Andy says,poking Harry in the cheek.

Harry grins sheepishly.

"Stone Falcon on the move, I repeat stone falcon on the move." Niall says, looking up from his drink.

Harry turns to see Louis making his way towards them.

"Would you stop calling my husband stone falcon? Falcon is cool and all but stone falcon?" Harry said, pouting.

"But his face is always like that!" Andy says.

"Like what?"

"Like this." Zany says,  pulling his lips into a thin line, standing up straighter and holding his head high and looking down at them.

Harry let's out a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand. These boys were crazy.

Everyone watches silently as Louis stands next to Harry, looking around. Louis nods at the men standing who nod back in acknowledgement.

"How's the garden going then?" Louis says, turning to Harry.

"They can't seem to dig for more than fifteen minutes, but it's going okay." Harry says, shrugging.

"Very well, I came over to inform you I've scheduled my training session tomorrow. I'm hoping none of you are out of shape." Louis says, raising an eyebrow.

"Sounds good, alpha." Liam says nodding and the rest of them nod too.

"I'll be off then." And with that Louis leaves, Harry looks at his back longingly. He really needed affection.

*****

Harry raised his eyebrows as people gawked at him when he walked in the training session.