6

a few days later harry finds louis holed up in his garage. he's looking down at his papers forlornly, harry stands next to him and peeps at the paper scribbled with equations and words beyond harry's knowledge. harry was never really into science.

"what's the matter?" harry asks

louis jumps in surprise, harry frowns at that. what could upset louis so much that he wasn't aware of what is happening around him?

louis lets out a sad laugh, "it's nothing omega." louis says, sttacking his papers in a pile and putting them in a plastic bag and placing it on top of a pile of books.

"it's not nothing, you're clearly upset. you didn't even notice me coming in." harry says, following behind louis and tugging at his hands trying to get him to look at harry.

when louis looks up, he sees tears brimming louis' eyes.

"oh, lou, i can't help you if you won't tell me whats wrong." harry says, resting his head on his shoulder and placing his nose at louis' pulse point, scenting him.

"i miss father," louis lets out between sniffling, "he...he always let me do what i wanted and he never even tried to take me away from the things i loved. he knew i had to be pack leader one day but he never forced me into pack meetings, always defended me when people doubted me, he kept such a balance between the things i loved and my duties as pack leader.  he did it so well. now he's gone and i can't find the balance, i don't know if i'm supposed to, i've always wanted to discover things, study how the universe worked and i thought i had time to do all of it before i became pack leader but i didn't." louis says, and harry hears his voice break. harry never wanted to hear louis cry again, harry himself whimpered, his wolf not liking his alpha being upset.

louis lets out a laugh, "it's okay omega, im sorry i had to burden you with my childish thoughts, i'm sure you've scarificed more than i ever could." louis says, stepping away from the embrace, he smiled at harry, it didn't reach his eyes.

louis looked around the garage one more time before turning towards harry, "lets go." he says, before making his way out of it, harry following him.

"you have to take me out on your bike someday you know." Harry says, cheekily, trying to lighten up the mood.

"i definitely will." Louis says, smiling back at him.

"you never talk about the things you liked to do before we bonded." harry says as they walk to the house.

"i dont think i did anything that'll amuse you, i usually was engrossed in my books. i did make a flying toy of sorts once, which could squirt paint, did it to the boys, father took it away but i knew he was proud. also tried making a small rocket once, didn't work out too well." louis said, grimacing, harry lets out a laugh.

"i used to always help my mother cook, i love cooking, and helped dad with taxes and the pack expenditures, i am really good with numbers," harry says, grinning.

louis smiles back, "i got the perfect mate, didn't i ?" he says, pressing a kiss on harry's cheeks.

harry blushes, "i'm glad, because i found the perfect mate too."

***

"Harry, we're going out with mother today." Louis says, walking into the kitchen where harry was working on a stew.

"oh what's the occasion?" Harry asks, as louis comes and stands next to him.

"she's been down lately, she'll like getting out of the house for a change. i feel like a terrible son, i feel like i could be doing more." Louis says, softly.

"she has lost her mate louis, we can try and help, but i dont think it'll make the pain any less bearable. she's so strong, she smiles every day and helps everyone out. i dont think i'd be able to even move if i lost you." harry mumbles.

louis places a hand around harry's waist, "the feeling is mutual, omega." louis whispers softly.

and harry smiles at him, and louis places a kiss on his forehead.

"i'd never want to leave you."

***

Fuck. Harry was a mess. He doesn't know what he was thinking when he did what he did. He should have at least asked louis before taking such drastic measures which included both him and Louis.

He paces outside Louis' office, biting his knuckles and thinking what  he was going to tell louis.

"you know i can hear you pacing outside omega, come in." he hears louis say, and harry sighs before walking in.

harry looks at louis, pouting.

"what's wrong, haz?" Louis asks, sitting at his desk.

harry walks closer to him, he looks at louis' desk, then he looks at the couch pressed against the wall near louis' desk then he looks at louis' lap and shrugs before taking a place in louis' lap.

louis lets out a laugh, but wraps his arms around harry's waist.

harry turns to him and again pouts.

"i can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." louis repeats harry's words, and nuzzles his nose in harry's neck.

harry takes in a deep breath, "i might have taken a decision without your consent."

"you do know, i trust you enough to know that you would have taken the right decision, that's no reason to be worried." louis say, rubbing his thumb over harry's exposed skin.

"but the decision involves both of us." harry says, softly.

"i trust you with my life omega, i'm sure whatever it is, you're just over thinking." louis puts in.

harry lets out a whimper, "i trust you with my life too."

louis smiles and places a kiss on his nose.

"i didn't take my surpressents this time." Harry says, letting out a shaky breath.

louis hums, "do you want me to spend your heat with you, omega?" louis asks, looking at him .

"yes, i do." harry says, blushing.

"then i don't see why you're worried. you're my mate, i'd do anything you'd ask me to. and I'd like to spend your heat with you. always." louis says smiling.

harry smiles back and places a kiss on his lips, louis deepens in and pulls harry closer. harry smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, and turning around to straddle him.

when the pull back for air, louis smiles at him and says. "i love you."

"i love you too."

•••••••

Um hi. I have zero idea what I'm doing with this fanfic, I might rewrite it someday ? Or not ? I have no clue, and just there is no plot anymore per say, so like its over ??? Idk,, I might put in some more chapters god only knows. Thanks for reading ! And I hope you liked it !!