Chapter Two

AT SCHOOL...

“Good Morning pretty girl.” Nicole greeted Ainoa with a smile on her face.

“Pretty huh? Well, good morning too Nicole.” Ainoa said, pretty annoyed.

“ Looks like you waked up at the wrong side of the bed missy.”

“Nah, I’m fine.”

“If you say so. Hmm, look over there. Looks like Cher and Zayn is having fun together.” Nicole said whilst pointing at a tanned guy and a girl with long, curly hair.

Ainoa look at where Nicole was pointing, “Course, they’re the best of friends.”

“Friends? Yeah, but sooner or later you’ll see. They’ll be snogging each other. So, get your butts up and talk to him.”

“Whatever Nicole! Shut up now and here comes the professor.” Ainoa turned away and look at the man in the 40th age who’s wearing a fancy necktie and eyeglasses.

*  * *

Zayn’s POV

“Hey Zayn! Already talk to her?” Cher asked as she sit beside me.

“No, not yet.” I answered, honestly.

“What?! Why? If I were you I would talk to her before anyone else does.”

“I know. But, I’m so scared.”

“Scared? Of what?” she asked again. But this time her one eyebrow raising.

“That she’ll ignored me.” I answered and then I sigh. But Cher just burst out laughing.

“What?! What’s so funny?” I asked her.

Cher just pinched my cheeks, “Aww, little Zayn is really in loooove! Hahaha!”

“Haha, yeah. Very funny...” I answered sarcastically.

“But seriously Zayn, don’t be. You’re so nice. I know she’ll like you. And she doesn’t look like she ignores anybody. Plus, she’s friends with Little Miss Payne.” BLOODY HELL! How does she change her attitude every second?!

I sigh, It’s true. I know it couldn’t hurt if I try. “Huh, I guess you’re right. Maybe, just not now.”

Cher raised her eyebrow again, “And when?”

“Soon.” I answered then smirk. Soon, we both talked about random stuffs and laugh about it.

But then came to me, what’ll I say to her? Will Ainoa like me? WHY IS IT SO HARD?