Chapter Ten

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! LOL!

Watched UP ALL NIGHT: The Live Tour and fangirled a while ago with Roxanne, Claire, Carmella and Mae so my voice is really husky. (LOL! Huskyyy!) But, you don’t care. You do not need my voice to write this story. Sooooo, enough with this crap and let’s start this chapter!

* * *

*Ainoa’s POV*

I was done preparing the foods for the dinner. What was dad and Zayn talking about a while ago was stopped by me placing the food in the table. Were they talking ‘bout me? I sat down beside Zayn and he I offered him some food to eat. After eating, Zayn went home and I rested in my room. I lay down the bed and closed my eyes but I felt vibration under the bed.

From: Zayn x

Just got home. Miss you already. Xx|

I smiled at the last sentence.

To: Zayn x

Woah! Haha, miss you too babe. #WishYouWereHere x|

I typed and sent it. I waited for his reply.

From: Zayn x

We’ll see each other tomorrow. What do you wanna watch? X|

I think a bit. What do I wanna watch?

To: Zayn x

Erm, The Dark Knight Raises?|

Again, my phone vibrated.

From: Zayn x

Sounds good... See yah tomorrow! Muah x|

To: Zayn x

Good Night. I love you... x|

From: Zayn x

Love you too, babe x|

I smiled and placed my phone under my bed. I covered myself in my blanket and closed my eyes.

***

The next day, I was awaken by the sound on my alarm clock beeping.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I quickly stood up and fixed my bed. Then, I walk to the bathroom...

After taking a bath, I dried myself with a towel. I got out the bathroom. My eyes grew large when I saw Nicole, Niall and Zayn in my room.

“Witwew! Sexyy!” Nicole teased.

“GET OUT!” I commanded them pointing the door.

“Aww... Don’t get mad babe.” Zayn said smiling from ear to ear. I look at him with one eyebrow raised. “Okay, out!” he commanded Nicole and Niall whilst getting out of my room.

I quickly closed the door and locked it. Then, I dress myself.

As soon as I’m dressed, I got out of my room and was greeted by Zayn’s tight hug.

“Z-zayn... C-c-cant breath...”

“Oh...” He said whilst letting me out of his hug. It always make me smile when he hug me.

“Okay, let’s go...” Nicole said whilst running downstairs...

***

Chapter 11 later. 

BTW, Happy Birthday Directioner Carmella! x