Chapter Twelve (One Shot ending)

Ahaaaaa! Sorry it has been so long.

Here's my story for you @Da1dfan :) Love youuuu xxx

***

*Narrator’s POV*

The day before…

*At Harry’s House*

          Someone knocked on Harry’s door but he didn’t answer. He was absent-mindedly looking at the window… and thinking.

          Then there was a knocked again. But now she spoke, “Hey Harry! It’s me, Cher.” Then Harry turned his head to the door and timidly said, “Come in.”

          As the door opened, Cher entered his room with a worried face. “What’s wrong?” she asked him. But Harry didn’t spoke. She came closer… “Come on. Tell me. I know you Haz, you have a problem and you want to face it all alone again.” And he looked directly in her eyes. “Please Harry…” she pleaded.

          Harry sighed and began to spoke. “I love her.” “Who?” “Ainoa…” “B-but…” “Yes. I know, that’s the problem. She loves Zayn and Zayn loves her too.” And Harry looks more depressed. Cher hold his hand, “You both need to talk.” But Harry refused. Cher stood up, “No, seriously. This have to end. We don’t like seeing you like that you know.” And then she left.

The next day…

          When they almost arrived in their destination, a fast approaching car took their parking space so they had to stop so suddenly. It was so fast so when they stopped, they bumped their heads. Specially Ainoa. So when Harry stood up and saw her hurt, he became mad. He wanted to hurt those crazy bastards but luckily Ainoa stopped him.

         All his anger disappeared when he heard her voice. Then he looked at Cher, “We’re all fine. Come on! Let’s just have fun. Isn’t that what we came for?” and they all nodded and Harry just sighed.

          They went to the theater and Nicole and Niall left so they can park the car. When they’re there already they bought ticket and food.

          There Ainoa sat beside Zayn and Cher. And Harry was on the other side of Cher. In a part of a movie Harry whispered something to Cher, “I’ll tell her. I promise. Not now but I will someday. Maybe we need to be closer and be friends first.” And Cher nodded.

          After the movie, they all went home… Then hours later, Zayn texted Ainoa saying he need to go to Pakistan the next day. She asked why and he said that he and his family will celebrate Ramadan there. Ainoa, even though she’s a bit sad with the thought of Zayn leaving, agreed.

          The next day at school, Ainoa was with Cher when Harry joined them. “Umm excuse me guys. I remember that I and Nicole are going in the Journalism Club and I need to go now. So, bye!” Cher said. And Ainoa and Harry were left alone. Ainoa just smiled but did not talk so Harry made the first move, “Umm hey! I heard Zayn left today…” “Yeah, he called me last night.” “Oh, how long would he be gone?” “I don’t know yet.” And then she smiled at Harry. It was a perfect scene for a slow-motion moment. They talked more and became close like what Harry wanted. Problem is, he fell in her more.

          Everyday they became closer but Ainoa can’t hide the fact that she’s missing Zayn. And Harry noticed this.

          After 2 weeks, when Harry and Ainoa was on the park for their project together. He decided to confess his feelings to Ainoa. They we’re playing in the swings when Harry spoke, “Hey Ainoa.” “Yes?” “I have to tell you something…” and his heart beats faster. “What’s that?” Ainoa looked at him and smiled. “Umm I-I…” he was nervous. “You what?” Ainoa smiled even more and laugh a bit.

          “I love you…” he finally said. Then Ainoa became speechless. “W-what? You’re kidding me r-right?”

         “I’m serious Ainoa. I love you…” then again, Ainoa was speechless so she left. She don’t know what to say or do. She was so confuse.

          We’ve been friends for a while. How could this happen? Why am I acting this way? Am I in love with him too? But how about Zayn? I love him. And I know he loves me too. But where is he now?

          Ainoa went home and cried and cried and cried. She was so sad and confuse. The next day she didn’t went to school and Nicole, Cher, Niall, and specially Harry was so worried of her.

          After another day, Ainoa received a phone call from an unknown number. She anwered this.

"Hello?" "Hi, may I help you. Umm Sir?" "You’re Zayns’s girlfriend right?” “Yes. Who’s this?” “I’m his dad and I just want you to know that he’s gone...” then a tear came out of Ainoa’s eyes. “What do you mean gone?” “He’s dead.””W-Why? H-how?” “Didn’t he told you? He has brain cancer and we left for his operation but unfortunately it didn’t go well and now he’s gone.” Ainoa cried harder. “I’m so sorry sweetie but we need to accept the truth now.” He dropped the phone and Ainoa continued to cry.

          She was very depressed but she thought that Zayn wouldn’t be happy to see her that way so she decided to be strong and face the world. She finally went to school and talk to Nicole and Cher and Harry. They’re always there for her. There are times that she suddenly cry and Harry would hug her so tight to calm her down. They became closer again, and had supported each other at the loss of Zayn.

          After 3 months, it was their graduation… Ainoa, Nicole, Cher, Niall and Harry finally graduated. Everybody was so happy. Even Ainoa is. She always looks forward on this day when she would say to herself and to her family and to Zayn that she did it. Zayn’s parents and siblings were happy for her and said that Zayn would be really proud if he was only still here.

          Graduation had passed by and Ainoa went to Paris to continue her studies and to follow her dreams. But she didn’t know that Harry was also there…

          They were both happy to see each other. Everyday they went to their university together and they have build up their relationship…

          They became a couple and no one can ever come between the both of them. Thay are so happy with each other so after 4 years, when they finished their studies, Harry proposed to Ainoa and they got married.

2 years later…

“Happy birthday Darcy! Blow you candles!” she happily shouted as she kisses her daughter on the cheek and her husband was taking a picture of them.

“Mom! Mom! Do you know you make the sweetest cake ever? Right dad?” and her little daughter, Darcy smiled.