Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

(A/N): I really write super short. And I’m sorry! I’m a failure in writing :P But, thank you for reading! And @Ainoa08 thanks for the support! Love you!

This is gonna be a bit long chapter... Then, I won’t write for about 4 to 5 days (Err, not sure) ‘cause I’m so busy at school! We’re gonna paint our room, decorate it, and clean it. Then, we’ll prepare for our nutrition month celebration, I’ll write poem and we’re joining nutridance (and I’m NOT good at dancing!)

-Nicole xx

***

*Ainoa’s POV*

AT SCHOOL...

“You ready?” Zayn asked whilst opening the door for me. I nodded in response. “Okay then. Let’s go.” He lead me out the classroom.

“GOOD LUCK ZAYN!” Nicole shouted. I rolled my eyes in her but Zayn just chuckled. We walked through the hallways and exited the campus. We got in his car and he opened the door for me.

I smiled, “Thanks...” I mumbled. He smiled too. I pushed my body inside and he closed the door. Then, he opened the door and seated in. He started the engine and droved.

IN THE CAR...

“Should I turn the radio on?” Zayn asked me. I can feel he’s a bit shy.

“Yeah, it’s okay.” I repied then he turned the radio on.

 ‘Call Me Maybe’ blasted off the radio and we both sang the chorus line.

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here’s my number

So call me maybe

Then, we laughed like hyenas. I felt his hand on my hand. I smiled; I could feel my cheeks are going red. Soon, we arrived home. May the odds be ever in our favor.

AT THE HOUSE...

I opened the door with my duplicate key.

“Mum! Dad! I’m home!” I shouted as I enter. Zayn followed be behind.

“We’re here in the kitchen!” Mum shouted back. We walked and entered the kitchen. I smelt something was burned.

“Bloody Hell dad!” I said whilst covering my nose and mouth.

“LOUIS!” Mum shouted.

“What?!” He responds.

“I told you to look for that! Why are you eating carrots?” OH GOD! Why did I do to have them as my parents? I looked at Zayn who was chuckling a bit. I so embarrassed right now.

“Oh, dear... You have someone with you.” Mum said in a low-sweet voice. I glared at her. “Oh, I’m so sorry for the mess. Come, take a seat...” she offered Zayn. Zayn sit and dad sit beside him and stared at him. Dad, please be nice. I thought mentally.

I help mum to clean up the mess and cook something for dinner. I saw Zayn and dad talking. What were they talking about?

*Zayn’s POV*

Mrs. Tomlinson offered me to sit so I did. Then, Mr. Tomlinson sat near me. Ainoa was now cleaning something. Mr. Tomlinson cleared his throat and opened a conversation...

“So, you’re Zayn right?”

“Yes sir.”

“I’m not a teacher don’t call me sir.”

“Ok Mr.—“

“Just call me Uncle Lou.”

“Alright the Uncle Lou.”

“Better. So are you dating Ainoa or something?” he asked. I think what to answer but there’s no point in lying...

“Yes sir. I mean, Uncle Lou. In fact, I’m here to ask permission if we can go out tomorrow... Uhm, but we’re gonna be with our friends.”

“Oh, alright. You can.”

“Really?” he raised his eyebrow at me. “Oh, sorry. It’s just Nicole said you don’t usually let her go out.”

“Yeah, but since you’re her first boyfriend I think I should just give her some freedom.”

* * *

Is it long enough? ;P Hahaha...

Please read 'I Will Survive... with Louis Tomlinson?' by AllTimeNutella. She's one of my favorite author in Wattpad so go! ;)