Chapter Eleven

I know I said later, and it’s almost 5-6 days since I told you that.

I’m freaking SORRY! Forgive meee.

***

*Ainoa’s POV*

At the car...

I am sitting beside Zayn at the back seat whilst Niall is driving and Nicole is beside him. We drive and stopped at unfamiliar house. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Harry. Woah! I didn’t know his house was near house.

“Hey Haz!” Nicole shouted.

“Hi!” he replied whilst taking a seat in front of us.

“Ainoa, remember the little kid we tricked on Halloween Day when we’re 7?” Nicole asked me. Then the car drives again.

“Yeah, why?”

“That was Harry! Ahahaha!”

“Really? But, his hair is straight.”

“I know. It was him! Right Haz?”

“Uh, yeah?” Harry answered. He answered as if he wasn’t so sure.

“Harry, I didn’t know you live near us.” I told Harry.

“I’m not much of a sociable person.” He replied.

Then, again, the car stopped. We’re now at Cher’s house where Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend. I smiled, remembering that time. The door opened, and Cher came in.

“Heyya!” Cher greeted us.

“Hi Cher!” I waved at her.

“Cher bear, why we’re you absent yesterday?” Nicole asked her.

“Uhm, some important matters...” Cher answered her with a smile on her face. She sat down beside Harry and whispered something to Harry.

 Niall started to drive again. I rested my back and I felt Zayn hold my hand. I smiled and look at him. Then, I kissed his cheeks.

Since we decided to watch movie at a different place I’ll take us about 20 minutes to arrive he cinemas.

Then, we arrived at the cinemas. Niall was about to park the car when suddenly a loud noise from a fast approaching car made its way into the space we were about to occupy. My head bumped into something. It doesn’t hurt a lot but I felt my surrounding turn around a bit.

“Ainoa, are you alright?” Zayn asked me whilst gently holding my head and putting in his chest.

“Yeah... I’m fine.”

“Is everyone alright?” Cher asked.

“Uhh, yeah.” Nicole said whilst holding her head.

“I’m so sorry.” Niall said in a low-apologetic voice.

“It’s not your fault mate. It’s that stupid driver’s fault!” Harry said as he stood up with his hands gripping.

“Harry, don’t!” I stopped him before he does anything. He stopped and looked at all of us.

“But, that stupid guy-“Harry said but Cher stopped him.

“We’re all fine. Come on! Let’s just have fun. Isn’t that what we came for?” we all just nodded our heads and Harry took a deep sigh.

“Okay...” he said as we all got down. Well, except for Niall and Nicole.

“We’re just gonna park somewhere.” Nicole told me.

“Okay, but don’t do anything that we wouldn’t want to know.” I warned her.

“We’re not like that, okay? We’ll behave! See you there later, and buy me some popcorns!”

I laughed, “Okay, popcorns! Drinks?”

“Nah. We’ll just buy our own. I don’t trust you with drinks.”

“Fineee.” I told her whilst walking and waving at her. Zayn was beside me, holding my hand. I look at him and bit my lips.

We got in the cinemas. Buyed foods and soon Nicole and Niall came. After buying MORE foods we entered and watched the movie. We seated at the middle part. In my left was Cher and in my right was Zayn. The whole movie was amazing!

* * *

Crappy chapter! :P SORRY!