Chapter Four

*Zayn’s POV*

“Hello? This is Ainoa, who is this?” I heard her voice over the phone.

“Erm, it’s me Zayn.”

“Oh, right! Uhm, I’m wearing blue dress.”

“Okay. Erm, I’m on my way...”

“Shocks! What time is it? Oh, okay. I’ll go put some make-up on! Bye!” she said hurriedly.

“Bye love, see you later...” then I hung up. And sigh, I hope everything goes right tonight. Cher, Niall, and I planned everything yesterday.

10 minutes later, I arrived at Ainoa’s house. I parked outside; I saw Mrs. Tomlinson going in near.

“Hi, are you Zayn?” she asked. She’s so pretty, now I know where Ainoa get her looks.

I smiled, “Yeah...”

She smiled too, “Come inside... Ainoa is just looking for something.”

I nodded and got out of the car.

She led me inside and let me sit in a couch.

“Wait here. I’ll get her.” she said whilst she go upstairs.

After a minute or two...

Ainoa came down wearing a dark blue long dress that compliments her pale skin.

As she takes a step, I feel like everything is on slow motion.

I looked at her and felt my legs stood up and walk near her.

“I’m sorry for keeping you waiting here. I can’t find my shoes.” She said and then smiled. I smiled too...

“It’s alright. Erm, are you ready?”

“Yeah...” she nodded her head.

“Then, let’s go.” I grabbed her and lead her to my car. She sit beside me and I drive...