Chapter Six

*Ainoa’s POV*

“Wait!” I heard his voice but I take no effort to look back. I ran and ran. Tears streaming down my face. I tried to wipe them away but water won’t stop falling down. I feel like am a total whore. I finally got out, but then something stopped me from getting away.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Nicole asked, Niall following her behind.

“I need to go...”

“Why?”

“Because, because...”

“Because what?”

“I’m a whore, a slut, a stupid girl!”

“What?! No, who told you that? You’re not like that! You’re different from that!”

“But, I... I... I don’t know. I need to think right now. Just let me go, please.”

Nicole was speechless, then came Zayn, Cher and Harry...

“Ainoa, I’m sorry...” Zayn said in sincere voice.

“I wasn’t your fault, it’s me. I should be the one saying sorry...”

“No, I kissed you. I just don’t know what to do...” he look at the ground. Cher pats his shoulder and they looked at each other for a moment. “This may sound crazy but, Ainoa... I like you. Since we are both young I liked you. I just don’t have the courage to say it.”

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes grew wider and more tears came out. But, the ends of my lips go upwards and smiled.

“Will you be my girl?” he asked me. Nicole jumped up and down and acted like a child. I nodded my head and Zayn hugged me.

“Aww, aren’t they just so cute!” Cher said.

“Oh my God! Don’t make baby yet! I’m not ready to be an Auntie.” Nicole said and all of us burst out laughing.

Then, we got back inside and continued the party...

***

Next update on Wednesday! :bd

BYE! ~

-Nicole Xx

And oh...

One Direction as Mean Girls --------------------------------------------------------->