Chapter Three

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINOA! Love you like a love song! :)

- Nicole x

***

AT THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA...

*Ainoa’s POV*

“Oh my God!” Nicole squealed. “LOOK!” she pointed out something behind me. I look around to see it. It was Zayn walking towards my direction. As Zayn goes nearer my heartbeat goes faster.

“Hey...” Zayn said. “Can I talk to you... Erm, Ainoa?”

I nodded my head. Then he smiled, I felt my heart melted.

“Here! Sit.” Nicole offered Zayn to sit. “I’m gonna leave you two for a while, kay? Bye!” she said whilst running.

We both sit down and try to open a new conversation.

“Uhm, what do you wanna talk about?” I asked him.

“Well... I was thinking if...”

“If?”

“If you wanna go to Cher’s birthday party with me tonight. Uhm, Nicole is invited too. I heard Niall is going to asked her.”

“That’s alright with me. But, does Cher know we’re going together?”

“Yeah, she even recommends me to go with you.”

“Recommends?”

“Because... Uhm, she know you’re nice.”

Ainoa chuckled a bit.

“Nice? Seriously?”

“You look nice too.” He said. I blushed, “You’re blushing, thats cute...” he added. Can someone kill me now?

“Uhg- Haha, really? Err, what time is it tonight? And some other details so I can pick out the right dress?”

“Uhm, you can wear any long dress. Here’s my number. Tell me what colour is your dress so I can pick a a matching bow/neck tie.

“Okay. Err, what time is it?”

“6:30, I’ll be there to get you at your house.”

“You know my address?”

“Yeah, I’ve been there before with my dad.”

“Oh.” I nodded. “See you later then, I have to go find Nicole before she rape Niall. Haha, just kidding!”

Zayn chuckled, “Okay then, see you later love.” Ainoa smile, and so is Zayn. Ainoa, stood up and exited the cafeteria.