Chapter One

AT THEIR HOUSE...

“Mum! Dad! Nicole ate my cupcake again!” Ainoa shouted whilst she came running towards her mum and dad.

“Did not!” Nicole defended herself

“Did too!” Ainoa argued back

“Did not!”               

“Did too!”

“ Whatever! Mrs. Tomlinson, did you know that Ainoa has a crush on Z-“

“NOOOOOO!” Ainoa ran over Nicole and covered her mouth.

“ Z- who my dear?” Mrs. Tomlinson asked with a smile on her face.

Nicole, removed Ainoa’s hand on her mouth and shouted,  “Zaaaaaayn!”

“I don’t have crush on him and don’t have a proof!”

“You also don’t have a proof that I ate your cupcake.” Nicole answered back whilst crossing her arms together near her chest.

“ But, I saw youuu,” Ainoa said being childish. “Oh Whatver! Mum, can I have another cupcake?” she asked her mum and looked at her like  a puppy.

Mrs. Tomlinson smiled, “Of course my dear. Here...” and she gave her daughter another cupcake.

Ainoa grabbed it, “Yay! Thanks mum! Do you know you make the best cupcakes ever? Right dad?” she asked her dad who was sitting in a near couch eating a cupcake too.

Mr. Tomlinson shake his head, “Of course not. I make the best cupcake ever and your mums just the second one.”

Ainoa putted her left hand in her hips, “Yeah, what flavour is that cupcake you made the other day?”

Mrs. Tomlinson laughed like a hyena, “BURNED CUPCAKES! Hahaha.” She manage to answer.

“ Okay, fine. You make the best cupcakes ever!” Mr. Tomlinson stood up from where he is sitting and kissed her wife on the cheek.

“ They’re so sweet...”  Nicole said.

“ Eww, more like gross,” Ainoa said in a disgusted face.Her mum and dad gave her death glares. “I mean, yeah. SWEEEEET! Sweet as mum’s cupcake.” Ainoa smiled cheekily.

“ Okay, now. Go and do your homework.” Mrs. Tomlinson said.

“Okay mum. Dad! Can I use your laptop?”

“NO! You’re just going to open your dad’s twitter and tell the whole world that you are such an amazing daughter. So, no!”

“Aren’t I an amazing daughter?” her eyes look so innocent.

“ Of course you are my dear. Here...” Mr. Tomlinson said whilst giving his laptop to her daughter.

“Yay! Thanks Dad! Nicole, come on.”

“But, I want more cupcakes.” Nicole said whilst searching for more cupcakes.

“No more cupcakes for you. You had too much sugar for today!”

“Awww. But-“

“Butts are used for sitting. Come on!”

“Alright, I’m coming...”

“Good!”