Chapter 11

Marley nervously made her way back to her dressing room. It wasn't that she was nervous about having sex with Camila. She was nervous that her performance wasn't good.

Walking into the dressing room, Marley can't help but relax as soon as she sees Camila. "What did you think?"

"You were amazing, you did so well." Camila said. She stood up and moved over to her daughter. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close in a hug.

Marley swallowed. She didn't know if she actually believed her mother because she'd been told that parents lie to make their kids feel good about themselves. She'd just have to wait for her review to come out in the morning newspaper.

Pulling away, Camila looks into Marley's eyes. "You were amazing, I promise." She says softly, leaning in and kissing Marley.

Marley let her eyes flutter closed and she leaned into Camila's gentle touch.

Deepening the kiss, Camila lifts her daughter up and carries her to the bedroom in the back of the dressing room.

Marley's breathing had slowed down and her muscles had relaxed a little, signaling to Camila that she was becoming a little less nervous.

Laying Marley down on the bed, Camila slows the kiss down, running her tongue over Marley's bottom lip.

Marley shifted beneath Camila to get comfortable. "The door." She whispered.

Pulling away, Camila moves over to the door and locks it before moving back to the bed.

"It's locked." She says softly, moving above Marley and leaning down to kiss her.

Marley let out a breath and a moan followed.

Deepening the kiss, Camila shifts until she's between Marley's thighs.

Marley sucked up all the confidence she had left and rolled them over so she was on top.

Moaning, Camila grips Marley's hips gently.

Marley ground down against Camila without meaning to.

Pulling out of the kiss, Camila moans again, rocking up against Marley.

Marley's breath caught in her throat. "Condom."

Reaching into her pocket, Camila pulls out a condom, holding the packet up to Marley. "We need to strip first."

Marley nodded. "Just checking. I don't want to be pregnant on tour." She responded.

Chuckling, Camila nods her head. "Probably wouldn't be a good idea. We leave tomorrow on your tour bus with the kids."

"They're coming? You're coming?" Marley asked, she wasn't aware of this.

Camila nods her head, smiling up at Marley before leaning in and kissing her.

Marley let herself relax against Camila's body, a smile crept onto her face.

Their kiss grew heated and Camila was running her hands along Marley's body.

The younger girl shivered under Camila's touch.

Pulling away, Camila slides her hands under Marley's shirt and pulls it up over her head.

Camila gently ran her hands over the younger girl's skinny body. She decided to stay quiet about how skinny her daughter was so she didn't upset her.

Shifting above her, Marley pulls Camila up and grabs the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head.

Their lips connect in yet another passionate kiss.

Marley tangled her fingers in Camila's hair and moaned.