chocolate

meg and her three friends were walking to school together. it was something they did everyday since they all lived fairly near each other and the establishment. the four girls were talking amongst themselves, a peaceful aura surrounding them.

meg clutched her folder in her arms, keeping up with chloe's story about... was it amino? meg doesn't know anymore. the topic switched to something else soon after andy suggested something.

"we should go to the new cafe down the street from my house after school! it opened a month ago and it's basically empty on weekdays," she suggests, adjusting the straps of her backpack.

"i'm cool with it." hann says,

"same!" chloe says too.

"count me in," meg smiles.

[ time skip ]

megan twirled her pen in boredom as the teacher went on about whatever he was talking about. she was distracted when she heard the distant giggles of andy from the other side of the room.

she looks over to see andy talking to a guy. she's seen that guy before. he's been her classmate for a few years but they never really met. she'll ask andy about him later.

and then the bell rings, students pack thier bags and exit. meg quickly fixes her things.

"ready to go?" andy asks as she finishes up.

"let's go."