+ cafe boy

her smile lit up his world when
his world was so dark.

haechan went through hell.

living in a place where your parents are never home, he was left to take care of himself. everyday he'd wake up on his own, make breakfast by himself, walk to school by himself, study on his own. he was shown no love.

he had his friends, sure, but they didn't make him smile like

she did.

the firs smile she ever gave him was in 9th grade when she found him nearly in tears in the bottom of the stairs. he and his parents had an argument and he ran all the way to school crying and collapsed under the stairs. she had seen him run in there.

"are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down next to him.

"i-i don't kn-know..." he stuttered, bringing his knees up to hide his face.

"hey... it's alright." she smiles, "i'm here..."

and that smile made haechan's world shine.

»»————————««

haechan backed her into the wall, a hand landing next to her head. his face inches away from hers. she was trapped.

she watched as his eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and back, her blush growing in her cheeks.

"i like you, megan." haechan whispers, his other hand coming to push her hair out of her face.

»»————————««

haechan walked up the stairs to the rooftop. he loved staying up there before going home since his parents are never home anyways. he opens the steel door to the rooftop and walks out, wind blowing in his face.

he sighs and gets ready to sit down and relax until he hears sobbing. he raises his eyebrow and walks to the source of the crying. he turns another corner to see jisung crying by a pillar.

"jisung?" haechan says, concerned. jisung looks up, tears in his eyes.

"what's wrong, jisung?" he kneels down in front of him.

"h-hyung?" jisung sniffles, "hyung promise me something?"

"jisung what–" haechan starts but jisung cuts him off, "hyung please?"

"what is it?" haechan asks.

"i want you to make megan happy," jisung smiles.

"but jisung.. what about you?"

"i'll be fine. just follow your heart and love her."

his whole world changed because
of that smile.